« Back to RenewAmerica

Deleted by RA

Current events and discussion

Deleted by RA

Postby Deplorable MEh » February 7th, 2019, 8:24 pm

Deleted by RA
Last edited by Deplorable MEh on February 8th, 2019, 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Deleted by RA

Postby Deplorable MEh » February 7th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Deleted by RA
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Deleted by RA

Postby Yawn » February 12th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Wow Deplorable! What did you do while I was away? Another break down?
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby Deplorable MEh » February 13th, 2019, 2:57 am

Deleted
Playing it by ear...

Deplorable MEh

Postby jzyehoshua » February 13th, 2019, 2:43 pm

I saw RenewAmerica deleted all of its old posting history with no discussion or explanation, along with all of my posts. Sad to see that liberals took over this forum. I had posting history going back to 2004 and the forum's earliest days. My posts were acceptable for years and I was even linking to them as late as 2016. Apparently some newer editor came along and decided my old posts had suddenly become unacceptable based on their liberal views on tolerance (which is itself illogical-you cannot 'tolerate' views you already agree with, the word itself implies disagreement). The new 'reminder' claiming a right to close and remove numerous old posts was made a decade after my posts, and it's ridiculous that it was applied ex post facto to decade-old posts.
I am extreme, no doubt about it, but am also willing to listen, to look, at dissenting opinions. The ones who are deaf and blind are those who plug their ears and cover their eyes. I may be strong in my beliefs, but hear out different viewpoints.
jzyehoshua

Return to News