« Back to RenewAmerica

Experience Counts Vote Trump

Current events and discussion

Experience Counts Vote Trump

Postby newsie » June 19th, 2019, 10:37 am

Bikers for Trump, cowboys for Trump, truckers for Trump, blacks for Trump, Hispanics for Trump, women for Trump. Who on earth doesn't think President Trump will get reelected???
If you are an outsider and are considering to run for a seat in Congress or the Senate please do so. If you will sign a pledge of loyalty to President Trump and his agenda. If this happens we stand the best chance ever of taking our country back.We need more Trump loyalists. #Buildthedamwallalready. Catch up with me on youtube. Editorial page:
http://freesites.ourchurch.com/a/Ancien ... page_id=96
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: Experience Counts Vote Trump

Postby philosophicallyfrank » June 22nd, 2019, 12:10 pm

Right on!!!! We need to complete the change in the Senate and the House that started with the 2016 elections. 2016 removed a number of "never Trumpers" from the Senate and the House and replacing them with Leftists; which set-up the situation to then replace the Leftists with Pro-Trumpers and give Trump a favorable Congress to continue his mission during his 2nd term.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Deplorable MEh » June 23rd, 2019, 11:21 am

Trump doesn't have experience. Going to war over a drone is experience? I guess davehines got his anarchy. He lived long enough to see it.

I voted for Ron Paul in the 2012 primaries knowing that a man who wanted to legalize drugs and prostitution wouldn't be a good president but Mitt was worse.

Now we have a president who surrounds himself with warmongers (hawks) and he jumps the gun. Hillary would have been much worse but Trump is talking obliteration.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » June 23rd, 2019, 11:34 am

I think Bolton has Jerusalem Syndrome. I really do.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » June 26th, 2019, 12:09 pm

Deplorable MEh wrote:Trump doesn't have experience. Going to war over a drone is experience? I guess davehines got his anarchy. He lived long enough to see it.

I voted for Ron Paul in the 2012 primaries knowing that a man who wanted to legalize drugs and prostitution wouldn't be a good president but Mitt was worse.

Now we have a president who surrounds himself with warmongers (hawks) and he jumps the gun. Hillary would have been much worse but Trump is talking obliteration.

Turns out that he listened to aides and backed off. He tends to trust his instincts and for the most part those instincts have produced so many successes in only 2 1/2 years that is unmatched by any previous president; don't forget that it has been his predecessors that have caused the situations that Trump now has to get us out of. He did not instigate these situations. This has been decades in the making and are not insignificant problems. It is going to take time "and cooperation" from Congress to deal with them.
philosophicallyfrank

Return to News