« Back to RenewAmerica

PhilosophicallyFrank Will Enjoy This!

Current events and discussion

PhilosophicallyFrank Will Enjoy This!

Postby Aaron Glatz » April 13th, 2017, 3:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BQEsKRZVI

Trump Fulfills Prophecy by Launching 50+ Missiles at Syria. But it gets better...he's not going to start WWIII according to this guy. :doh: :eh: :???: :shock: :eek:
"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore." Unknown
Aaron Glatz

Re: PhilosophicallyFrank Will Enjoy This!

Postby Aaron Glatz » April 13th, 2017, 3:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=229InP2IL9g

This guy is insane with his numerical conspiracies.
"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore." Unknown
Aaron Glatz

Postby philosophicallyfrank » April 28th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Actually, Aaron, I probably pretty much agree with you on this. I do agree with him that Trump is not wanting to start WWIII or any other war; but, he is showing that America will no longer be "pro" Muslim as Obama was or the "deliver Democracy at the end of a bayonet" Bushes. As the most powerful nation in the world and predominately populated with Christian citizens; we have "some" responsibility to use that power to "defend" the needy. We had no cause to go into that part of the world; if for no other reason then we had no understanding of their political, cultural or societal make up. Their history is totally opposite that of the Western World and they need to work out what political/philosophical system they are comfortable with. However, when they or any groups within their countries threaten us or those who don't want them; then, if need be, we can step in.
I'm not and don't claim to be a Bible expert and pay no attention to "so-called" self-proclaimed Bible Prophets.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » December 28th, 2017, 4:50 pm

Here's another one P.Frank might enjoy: :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3hXKNTMuEY
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 25th, 2018, 8:21 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:Here's another one P.Frank might enjoy: :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3hXKNTMuEY

The Catholic Church does not accept The Secret Rapture & 7 Year Tribulation ideas and promotes the idea that if we make sure that we follow the teachings of Jesus then the only time we need to be concerned with is our own, personal, end. Protestants like to scare people and have them worry all of the time; because it sells their books, DVDs and CDs. Jesus never sold anything; but, He did show His anger at the sellers in the Temple.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 25th, 2018, 9:09 pm

Catholics like to scare people too (invoke Bloody Mary and ask her). They now attempt do this with their witchcraft and giving the evil eye. We protestants must protect ourselves from these things by calling on the name of Jesus. Not Mary.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 25th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Protestants like to scare people and have them worry all of the time;

Does this mean that you see a bright future coming for us?
Have you always seen things this way?
If so, then were YOU one of the men who "failed the nation" by your complacency?
Were you a pollyanna?
I'm not accusing you of this, I'm just asking.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 26th, 2018, 12:24 am

philosophicallyfrank,

I am hoping that you are not the "off with your head" type--like Yawn---with people like me who are not of your religion. You don't seem like that type, but I sense you are getting annoyed with me. You are not the pope, are you? :shock:

I would like to remind you that in the past I have stated that I agree with the Catholics on some important things, especially on the subject of eschatology. I also pointed out that I have many Catholics in my life and that I even married a Catholic (of course that was before I became a Christian---but I digress).

I just wanted to remind you of these things....one person here (at least) wanting me beheaded is enough. :quesexclaim:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 26th, 2018, 1:11 am

Listen up--the truth will set you people free!
http://www.powerofprophecy.us/popcast/0818.mp3
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 26th, 2018, 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfMMYOijx08

tx-sweet-p JG
2 days ago (edited)
I was born and raised Roman Catholic, I come from a very devout family , have ordained clergy in my immediate family, but when I woke up 4 years ago , and reading the Bible for the first time, I got red pilled, it wasn’t easy to leave , lost a lot of friends and family, but Jesus Christ and the truth and Heaven are worth it , the Roman Catholic Church is and always has been from its inception evil at its core

N0TS0SUBTLE
2 days ago
I was a Catholic. They're hard headed, carnal minded, works based dilettantes who neither read nor understand the Bible. They chime off traditions of man and fail to realize the pagan infusion of that cult.
Truthismymiddlename

Return to News