« Back to RenewAmerica

The Church and Israel - Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Current events and discussion

The Church and Israel - Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Postby Aaron Glatz » May 11th, 2017, 2:31 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hY4h6iuQg

Near the 23 min. mark it gets juicy.

This is for my audience who is waking up like me. Readers enjoy!
"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore." Unknown
Aaron Glatz

Re: The Church and Israel - Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 15th, 2017, 12:18 pm

Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 28th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Obviously THIS FORUM isn't the only place where Mormons, Catholics, and Adventists collaborate :wink: ........
http://blog.lifeassuranceministries.org ... llaborate/
"Adventism poses as a Christian humanitarian force in the world, but in reality it has far more in common with its nemesis the Roman Catholic Church and with an admitted cult that has, by Adventists’ own testimony, a false prophet."
---one good quote from the article. This is one link I decided not to leave by its lonesome to p!ss Yawn off. :cool:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Yawn » July 29th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Not a member of that organization. They are a breakaway group of The Church of God.

Also, your idol Baldwin's opinions mean no more to me than the Catholic Church.

"Work out YOUR OWN salvation with fear and trembling."
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby UnAmericanYOU » July 29th, 2017, 5:31 pm

No, the Church of God believes in the trinity and they're derived from Wesley. Seventh Day Adventists believe in the Saturday Sabbath and sprang from William Miller. The seventh were the group that had everybody convinced that Jesus would return on some certain day in 1844, then when it didn't happen and people left the group in droves, they just said His return was imminent and that they'd screwed up the Book of Daniel or something.

The inventor of the graham cracker, some doctor in Battle Creek, was one them, and there's a weird story behind that. They are all BIG clean freaks.
"Heavens, no! It could get subpoenaed. I can't write anything!"

Hillary Clinton, asked in 1996 interview if she she had ever kept a diary.
UnAmericanYOU

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 29th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Baldwin is not my idol. UAY is. :lol: Can't you keep my idols stright? :grin:
Just kidding. :razz:

Seriously now, I agree with Baldwin on many things but I doubt I would agree with him on everything. He might be a Calvinist for all I know. A lot of Baptists are. Texe Marrs, another one of my so called "idols" appears to be a Calvinist but I cannot find anything on Baldwin that leads me to believe he's a Calvinist. Calvinsim is one of my pet peeves, so I'd hate to have a Calvinist idol. :wag:

This Yawn reminds me of that Hanes guy. He does not understand that no two people agree on all things. Idols are people who are never wrong in someone's eyes. I'm not even a member of any church so I'm less likely than anyone here to have an "idol".

If there was any time on this forum that I could've been perceived as having an idol, it would've been back in time with that Hane's guy (until I snapped to). Interestingly enough, Yawn never seems to mention that. I wonder why?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby UnAmericanYOU » July 29th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Spec may be right on this one, Truth, Martha, whatever your name is here now:

Who are you? Who? Who? Who who who?

Religiously, I am a born again Christian who worships in an Independent Baptist Church. I am pre-millennial in my view of eschatology and would consider myself somewhat of a Spurgeon- Calvinist.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin263.htm

I really don't understand what a "Spurgeon- Calvinist" is but IIRC, Spurgeon evolved into one.
"Heavens, no! It could get subpoenaed. I can't write anything!"

Hillary Clinton, asked in 1996 interview if she she had ever kept a diary.
UnAmericanYOU

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 29th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Postby UnAmericanYOU » 15 minutes ago
Spec may be right on this one, Truth, Martha, whatever your name is here now:

What would he be right about?
And HOW DARE YOU side with him when I've chosen you as my "idol" :wink: :lol: (Yes,I'm joking).

Thank you for giving me that info. I'm not a Calvinist or a pre-millenialist. As I mentioned, most of those Baptists are. Most of the Baptists are also zionists, but Baldwin is not and I agree with his views on that topic. Another thing that would make it hard for me to choose Baldwin as my "idol" is this: he goes way too "ga ga goo goo" over the founding fathers. Maybe those men are HIS idols???? This is another thing common with the Baptists...they practically worship those heathen. It should not surprise us, though, because the Baptists were one of the groups of people most taken in by those heathen at the Revolution. The Catholics were too, of course.

But, knowing Yawn, he will STILL keep on insisting that Baldwin is my idol because I agree with him on a couple of issues. :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Yawn » July 29th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Did I anywhere say Baldwin was your idol? You both (Martha and Baldwin) share an unbiblical view of Israel and the Jews, that's all. In fact, you have that in common with the Catholic Church -- as well as "thinking to change times & and Laws (the mark of the anti-christ).

Btw, I call her Martha because, like the biblical Martha, she's upset by many things. I will never call her "truth", because that eludes her be ause of her emotions.
Yawn

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 29th, 2017, 8:52 pm

YAWN:
Did I anywhere say Baldwin was your idol?

Yes, you did. Right here:

I will accept your apology on the pf. No need to pm me with one. :grin:

You both (Martha and Baldwin) share an unbiblical view of Israel and the Jews, that's all. In fact, you have that in common with the Catholic Church -- as well as "thinking to change times & and Laws (the mark of the anti-christ).
You are incorrect about US having the unBiblical view of Israel. It is YOU who does. As for the "times and laws" thingy, I have no control over this---any more than you do. The world does not seem to want to bow down to you, Yawn. Sorry this makes you so emotional.

Btw, I call her Martha because, like the biblical Martha, she's upset by many things. I will never call her "truth", because that eludes her be ause of her emotions.
:lol: So what if I am upset by many things? So are you.....including many things you should not be bothered with at all: like ME, for one. Why do zero in on me so much when I'm not even a Catholic? Why? It seems you would rather spend your time converting the Catholics here. Unless....unless.....you Jews and Catholics really are in collaboration and you're all trying to suck people like me into your anti-Christ collaboration (the anti-Christ and his prophet). If that's the case, you might as well just give up on me, because I will never be a Jew or a Catholic.
And, if anyone is emotional here, it is YOU. You seem to be very emotionally invested in what "Martha" thinks about things. :wink:
Better be careful there, boi. :grin:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 29th, 2017, 9:04 pm

Yawn:
"Work out YOUR OWN salvation with fear and trembling."

Does this mean that youR gonna stop trying to help me so much with this? :wink: :grin:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 29th, 2017, 9:26 pm

Once again we see that Yawn spends his sabbath day focused on Martha.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Yawn » July 29th, 2017, 9:37 pm

It ain't the sabbath Martha. GOD'S Sbbath ends at sundown. Leading the sheep back to Christ is all part of the job.

You might want to Google that "times and laws thingy." You might be surprised how much you bow down to the Mother Church

James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of our Fathers, 88th ed., pp. 89.
"But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify."
Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism 3rd ed., p. 174.
"Question: Have you any other way of proving that the Church has power to institute festivals of precept?
"Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her-she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday, the seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority."
John Laux, A Course in Religion for Catholic High Schools and Academies (1 936), vol. 1, P. 51.
"Some theologians have held that God likewise directly determined the Sunday as the day of worship in the New Law, that He Himself has explicitly substituted the Sunday for the Sabbath. But this theory is now entirely abandoned. It is now commonly held that God simply gave His Church the power to set aside whatever day or days she would deem suitable as Holy Days. The Church chose Sunday, the first day of the week, and in the course of time added other days as holy days."
Daniel Ferres, ed., Manual of Christian Doctrine (1916), p.67.
"Question: How prove you that the Church hath power to command feasts and holy days?
"Answer. By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of, and therefore they fondly contradict themselves, by keeping Sunday strictly, and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same Church.'
Yawn

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 29th, 2017, 9:46 pm

You were going at me BEFORE sundown. :grin:

And, where is my apology for that "idol" thingy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're acting an awful lot like a DH lately. :grin:
Truthismymiddlename

Next

Return to News