« Back to RenewAmerica

The Church and Israel - Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Current events and discussion

Re: The Church and Israel - Dr. Chuck Baldwin

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 12th, 2018, 5:32 pm

The Baptists (and other dispensationalists) are one of my biggest pet peeves lately because they are deceived through their foolish Scofield Bibles. They might as well be sitting in synagogues with John Hagee waving Israel flags. :roll: Fools, all of them!

Religion, religion.......

Ya just can't trust any of them these days.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 13th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Yawn complains relentlessly about Jone's voice in his videos. Maybe he'll like the sexy, hot voice of this guy better. I know I do.... :grin:
Especially how he ends his videos. Totally hot. :grin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBogPC0hTaQ
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 16th, 2018, 8:56 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
Eventually, they will come around and accept Him; but, they will continue to suffer until them and no one and no other religion can mitigate that situation.
:?: :?: :?: Oh, I don't know.....what about that "unforgivable sin" thingy in Matthew? They just might commit it.
Isn't it interesting how all the Christian religions today (including Catholic) are enabling these heathen? Even elevating them?

Nobody can either raise or lower the Jews or anybody else. Only they can change themselves. We all are who and what we are by our own choices. The options that we have to chose from are not always easy choices; but, it is we who make them.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 16th, 2018, 9:51 pm

Yes....but in the meantime Christians are being persecuted. Ask the Christian bakery owners......
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 20th, 2018, 11:42 am

True, but, we don't live in a perfect world and too many "so-called" Christians don't live according to the teachings of Jesus. There are an estimated 1.2 billion people who claim to be Catholic, for example; but, may not be more the 25% who practice their faith as they should. Protestantism has become so fractured and splintered; that it is nothing more then "diy" (do it yourself) Christianity.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 20th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Protestantism has become so fractured and splintered; that it is nothing more then "diy" (do it yourself) Christianity.

And the Catholic church isn't fractured and splintered???? :lol:
I beg to differ.
Here's one example just from this forum: you have your Hines-types and your ID-types. Now, if that does not prove the Catholic religion "bipolar"..... :lol:
Let us also not forget that it was the Catholic bloc that gave us obama. :mad:
Much more could be said...but here's a mind-blower for you:
if I had to choose between Yawn's church and the Catholic church--I would choose Yawn's. :shock: (but they would have to accept my updated visions :grin: ).
Fortunately I don't have to choose. Yawn can breathe a sigh of relief.
The best church these days is no church at all.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 20th, 2018, 12:58 pm

P.Frank from the Religious Liberty forum:
As I said: Its members are sinners and therefore those things will, sadly, happen. Regarding the clergy and sex abuse4; it was and continues to be principly Homosexuality not pedophilia. Having said that; it is the Catholic Church which still condemns Homoxesuality and it alwayas will. Catholics do not speak for the Catholic Church; Jesus did. Catholics speak for their individual selves.
Ok, but what about all of the "infallible" Popes and Priests who cannot agree amongst themselves? If this were the "one true church" it would be closer to the Word and the leaders would be in more agreement with each other. Catholics are far from the Word--and in defiance of it a lot of the time. Their leaders are all over the place in what they preach: some believe in evolution, others don't. Some believe pedophilia is okay and others don't. Some Catholic leaders are preterists and others are more reformed like the Scofield loons. And then there is even talk of the Catholics uniting with the Lutherans. :lol: :lol: :lol: Totally bipolar.....
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 20th, 2018, 4:41 pm

P.Frank:
Catholics do not speak for the Catholic Church; Jesus did. Catholics speak for their individual selves.

As I've mentioned before several times, I like Catholic people---it's their religion that I detest.
I am surrounded by Catholics. I get along well with them, probably because they really don't take their religion all that seriously and they laugh most of it off (like I do :grin: ).
There have been a couple of exceptions, though. These are usually with the old sea hags who give me the evil eye--the ones that have Mary idols in their flower gardens. Those make me cringe. :mad:
If Jesus were to speak to your church today, I have a hunch that He might not be too happy with those idols either... :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 21st, 2018, 1:09 pm

it is nothing more then "diy" (do it yourself) Christianity.

Yes.
Why?
Because there are not enough good (Godly, Biblical) men to lead. Most men are now queer or pedophile--especially the ones in high places in both government and clergy.
Christians are not called to respect ungodly men who claim authority- and this is most prevalent in the Catholic Church.
But that's not the only place, of course.
DIY Christianity is what it all boils down to anyway---because when we meet our Maker we have no one holding our hands. It's just you and God. You wouldn't want your Pope there with you anyway, by the looks of things.

You know how to read. God provided His Word, gave you a brain and eyes. You don't need a translator---especially a probable Pedophile translator. You Catholics are just too lazy to read your Bibles and repent. You want others to do it all for you. You all seem to think that going to confession gets you off the hook...as if you are all "excused" for bad behavior without really having to work on correcting it in any meaningful way. You let the words of your Priests "cast some kind of magic" from week to week instead of going head to head with God almighty Himself. The Bible itself says you need no "mediators" but you Catholics insist on having them anyway--as if Christ isn't enough. It's pitiful.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 25th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
Protestantism has become so fractured and splintered; that it is nothing more then "diy" (do it yourself) Christianity.

And the Catholic church isn't fractured and splintered???? :lol:
I beg to differ.
Here's one example just from this forum: you have your Hines-types and your ID-types. Now, if that does not prove the Catholic religion "bipolar"..... :lol:
Let us also not forget that it was the Catholic bloc that gave us obama. :mad:
Much more could be said...but here's a mind-blower for you:
if I had to choose between Yawn's church and the Catholic church--I would choose Yawn's. :shock: (but they would have to accept my updated visions :grin: ).
Fortunately I don't have to choose. Yawn can breathe a sigh of relief.
The best church these days is no church at all.

The late Catholic Bishop Fulton J. Sheen usae to say: "There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be". There have been and continue to be millions of Catholics who have been led astray by clergy who haqve been promoting ideqas that are not Catholic and many Catholics have not learned their faith well enough to know better. There is only one Catholic faith and it is contained in the Catholic Cathecism and is unchanged in getting close to 2,000 years. There is a very basic question that non-Catholic Christians need to ask themselves: Do I believe that Jesus is who He aknowledged that He is? Then they need to go to the Gospel of Matthew Ch. 16 vs. 13 and continue from there. By accepting the question the implication that follows is that Jesus could not lie; nor mis-lead; nor fabricate; nor not understand; so all of the "difficulties" that are assigned to the early Church could not have occurred. It all is very clear and concise and simple to understand. Only Satan could confuse and contort and this is where Luther, Zwingli, Calvin, Knox, Henry VIII and numerous others fell for the temptatiions of Satan.` God created us and He knew how easy it was for us to fall for Satan's effort; so He made every thing as simple and obviouis for us as He could. But, He also, gave us "Free Will" and made it up to us as to how obediant we would be.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » March 1st, 2018, 2:25 pm

CATHOLICS JOIN THE COVENANT OF DEATH:
http://www.texemarrs.com/032018/prophec ... _truth.htm
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » March 1st, 2018, 2:26 pm

HEBREWS 8:6-13
Truthismymiddlename

Previous

Return to News