« Back to RenewAmerica

Our Tweeting President

Current events and discussion

Our Tweeting President

Postby Deplorable MEh » June 12th, 2017, 11:21 pm

I like Trump, no doubt, and I think it's awesome that he likes to communicate to the masses (i.e., mass communication via Twitter) but social media has its trolls and anything you say can and will be used against you if you are "the leader of the free world." Same goes for any jag off who puts TMI on Twitter or Facebook or any other form of social media. It doesn't matter what they twist around. Anything you say (post) will be held against you even if you "didn't mean it like that." For example, you post a video you made of a friend breaking the law and you like and share it on one of those sites, you are probably going to be found guilty of something.

He should come up with his own presidential TV channel to discuss things since most news outlets aren't reliable sources of unbiased information. Social media has become an unnecessary evil where people are exposed and most of the time they are putting it out there unknowingly for watchful eyes to collect and use against them. It's a freaking trap and if public officials have been fired and arrested over what they let out of their bags, then Trump can, too. I don't want to see TMI because Trump is not supposed to defeat himself by saying one thing that can be twisted around. I'd rather not know or see what Trump has to say that isn't presidential on Twitter. I'm not saying he's not presidential but Twitter is beneath him.

All I'm trying to say is our president shouldn't be wasting his time on things that won't gain approval. A lot of people follow Twitter but something like 30M follow Trump. That's not enough. He needs a TV channel. There, people can see him and he can speak to them like fireside chats.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Our Tweeting President

Postby Truthismymiddlename » March 17th, 2018, 10:57 am

USING TRUMP'S LOGIC ON THE DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG DEALERS--BIG PHARMA SHOULD BE FIRST

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article ... ld-be.html
Truthismymiddlename

Return to News