« Back to RenewAmerica

Rebuttal to the False Idea that Trump's Administration Has F

Current events and discussion

Postby newsie » August 22nd, 2017, 8:24 am

Rebuttal to the False Idea that Trump's Administration Has Failed

Not at all we have a strict constitutionalist on the supreme court, border crossings are down seventy percent,unemployment is at a sixteen year low. The travel ban approved by the our Supreme court. I don't know what your talking about. wherever President Trump's agenda has been slowed is because of democrat obstruction. When your against our President your against WE THE PEOPLE.
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: Rebuttal to the False Idea that Trump's Administration H

Postby Truthismymiddlename » September 17th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Whew!!! I sure hope the below video is true!!!
I was beginning to think that Alex was going down the same road as Glenn Beck---the road of complete sell-outs and shills....even getting so desperate as to blame drugs for Trump's many extreme betrayals----without any proof---because of Roger Stone who does not appear anywhere near being able to stop kissing the ground Trump walks on!!!!
Maybe Alex is coming to his senses finally. :grin:
Now that Alex may be moving away from Trump we can hope that his cognitive dissonance ends with other issues too. Maybe he'll also stop defending and @ss kissing the Jooos too. :grin: Let's hope so---because he sure has been losing credibility lately and I would hate to see him end up like Glenn Beck.
I've been expecting to see Alex parading rabbis around his studio like Glenn Beck did...that's how "gone" I thought he was.

Now that Alex is out of his trance maybe he will go back to investigating the "police state" and who is training our cops to be militarized. :) Maybe during his investigation he will find out WHO is training our cops to not follow the constitution. I'm sure the nurse who was following rules only to be violated by the cops would like to see this investigated also, along with many other people (mostly blacks) who have been shot unnecessarily (even in the back while disarmed).
If Alex doesn't want to investigate this for Martha then maybe he could do it for that nurse. :) It will be interesting to see if Alex will blame the true perps (Israel) or if he'll try to pass the blame all onto the Saudis like he usually does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQdSBLkg8M
Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on September 17th, 2017, 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » September 17th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Postby newsie » August 22nd, 2017, 8:24 am
Rebuttal to the False Idea that Trump's Administration Has Failed

I guess you can consider these past 2 posts a rebuttal to the false idea that Trump hasn't failed. :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » September 17th, 2017, 3:53 pm

And now Trump is even caving to algore!!!! :shock:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » March 21st, 2018, 11:06 am

REBUTTAL TO THE REBUTTAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62awFdKAZ0

Newsie's turn....
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » April 17th, 2018, 4:30 pm

Another rebuttal to the rebuttal:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/f ... mp-waffles

Newsie?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » April 17th, 2018, 4:35 pm

And another:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/c ... nstitution

Trump administration: epic, epic, EPIC FAIL!

Newsie?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » April 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Trump's Disastrous Attack on Syria
by Ron Paul
https://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/ ... ria-attack
"President Trump will come to regret the day he let the neocons take over his foreign policy."---RP

Newsie?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » May 25th, 2018, 2:06 pm

What's going on is so obvious that most people miss it. What did Trump, as a candidate, say he was going to do with "The Swamp"? Clean it out, right? So, all of the Swamp's residents are fighting back to save their source of wealth, influence and power. Trump has scared the hell out of them and they don't frighten Trump. Trump has done everything that he has promised to the degree that he can without the full cooperation of "OUR"???? legislative representatives. The MSM is in the swamp as well and so they will do all that they can to destroy him and aren't about to give him any credit for what he is accomplishing. Trump is the most Presidential President that we have had in many decades. A President is Presidential when he is able to do what he promised he would do. His "style" is irrelevant. He is a President not a King. We rejected Kingships back in 1776.
philosophicallyfrank

Return to News