« Back to RenewAmerica

Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Current events and discussion

Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Postby newsie » December 27th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Quote Linda Sarsour "You Have No Right to Tell Us We Can't Kill Jews" :(
Oh yes we do have the absolute right to protect Jewish folk, and anybody else for that matter. That legal precedent was set by the Nuremberg trials in November 1945.
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Postby newsie » December 29th, 2017, 11:13 pm

Exodus20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
Google this. Houston Imam Walks Back Sermon Calling on Muslims to Kill Jews :grin:
newsie

Postby Yawn » December 30th, 2017, 10:14 pm

newsie wrote:Exodus20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
Google this. Houston Imam Walks Back Sermon Calling on Muslims to Kill Jews :grin:

They think the Bible was corrupted by the "evil Jews."

Therefore, that Commandment isn't honored. In fact, the demon Allah COMMANDS that they kill the Jews.
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby Truthismymiddlename » December 30th, 2017, 11:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently some here have already taken the mark of the beast. :wag:
Not to get political or anything....
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » December 31st, 2017, 12:26 am

It is clear that some people are more in love with their particular religion than they are with the Word of God.
This has caused some to follow very evil people who decide they must "play God" themselves, as the following link demonstrates....
https://www.uvm.edu/~lkaelber/eugenics/MI/MI.html
Please be sure to note who these "leaders" were and what church(es) they were/are affiliated with. Then ask yourself if these things are scriptural. You might want to review the book of Galatians again before deciding the answer to this question.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » December 31st, 2017, 12:33 am

Forgive me for" piece-mealing"....

Just a reminder to pay special attention to who the "MAJOR PROPONENTS" were who are listed in the above link.

:cool:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » December 31st, 2017, 12:46 am

Question for Newsie:
You've expressed your concern for the Jews in Palestine.
Are you equally concerned about the Palestinian CHRISTIANS in Palestine?????
(Notice I did not call it Israel---for good reason).
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » December 31st, 2017, 1:10 am

Church....not only a boring waste of time---but a demonic source of disinformation....
P.Frank has recently asked "what has happened?"
Is he not aware that one of his very own church leaders stated that "Satan entered the Vatican" ??????
He entered more than just the Vatican. He was allowed to enter ALL the churches through the Johnson Amendment (501c3 churches).
THAT'S what happened, Frank.
I'm sorry that this "Protestant" b!tch had to be the one to tell ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrTlUWvo3c
Truthismymiddlename

Postby newsie » January 2nd, 2018, 1:28 pm

Yawn wrote:
newsie wrote:Exodus20:13 Thou shalt not kill.

They think the Bible was corrupted by the "evil Jews."

Therefore, that Commandment isn't honored. In fact, the demon Allah COMMANDS that they kill the Jews.

This is true. But they can not dispute the precedent set by the Nuremberg Trials.
Thank you everybody for your replies.
newsie

Postby newsie » January 2nd, 2018, 1:30 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:Church....not only a boring waste of time---but a demonic source of disinformation....
P.Frank has recently asked "what has happened?"
Is he not aware that one of his very own church leaders stated that "Satan entered the Vatican" ??????
He entered more than just the Vatican. He was allowed to enter ALL the churches through the Johnson Amendment (501c3 churches).
THAT'S what happened, Frank.
I'm sorry that this "Protestant" b!tch had to be the one to tell ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrTlUWvo3c

Are you saying ALL Churches are demonic???

Many Muslims are now seeing visions of Christ, and are converting to Christianity. Probably due to the fact that it is illegal to convert Muslims to Christianity, upon pain of death. They can not kill a spirit. LOL.
Last edited by newsie on January 2nd, 2018, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newsie

Postby newsie » January 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:Question for Newsie:
You've expressed your concern for the Jews in Palestine.
Are you equally concerned about the Palestinian CHRISTIANS in Palestine?????
(Notice I did not call it Israel---for good reason).

Absolutely I have a close personal friend that is Palestinian Christian, Albeit he now lives in America.
newsie

Postby newsie » January 2nd, 2018, 1:36 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:It is clear that some people are more in love with their particular religion than they are with the Word of God.
This has caused some to follow very evil people who decide they must "play God" themselves, as the following link demonstrates....
https://www.uvm.edu/~lkaelber/eugenics/MI/MI.html
Please be sure to note who these "leaders" were and what church(es) they were/are affiliated with. Then ask yourself if these things are scriptural. You might want to review the book of Galatians again before deciding the answer to this question.

This is where is good discernment is vitally needed.
newsie

Postby Truthismymiddlename » January 2nd, 2018, 3:27 pm

Are you saying ALL Churches are demonic???

Maybe not ALL--but most.

If they are 501C3 churches then the answer would most likely be "yes" because they have allowed government tyranny (satanism) into their churches.

The church situation today reminds me of the situation in the book of Revelation when the Spirit spoke to the churches---only much worse.

Maybe you haven't noticed but I can tend to get a bit "mouthy" at times, like that "Call for an Uprising" guy. Have you ever heard of him, newsie? He's awesome and is an example of the passion that is needed for the times we are in. If the churches had preachers with even an eighth of the passion this guy has- and the guts to tell the truth about things-- then they might find their empty pews planted with a few warm butts for a change. This can't happen with the 501c3 situation, however. (Just ANOTHER promise broken to Christians by Trump, incidentally).

The churches today have very shallow concerns. For example, in one of Chuck Baldwin's recent articles he laments about how volatile society is becoming. Then he complains about people "cursing". Not the cursing that some of his fellow Baptists do...but the type of cursing that I do....ya know, with that f-word thingy. He's more concerned about people's "potty mouths" than he is with the fact that some in his own denomination actually threaten to put real curses on people....just like the satanists do. I've noticed this a lot with Baptists, Pentecostals, and Catholics (mainly the older Catholic women with the evil eye).

Baldwin does not seem to have his priorities straight a lot of the time. I really like him and I agree with him on some very big issues, but he has let many Christians down these days because of his flawed priorities. He seems so fixated on promoting the founding fathers, most of whom were Masons and one (at least) of which was a member of the "hellfire club" and had dead bodies buried under his house. Yes, while he is busy praising these heathen, he degrades those of us who "curse" (swear) from time to time. The "founding fathers" did much worse than that--- but you'll never know that if you listen to Baldwin. Typical Baptist.

With Preachers like Baldwin in the pulpits, it is no wonder that there is a call for that "call for an uprising" guy. And Baldwin is one of the better Christian preachers....most are even bigger wussies than he is. Someone needs to get the word out to Barna and Baldwin that the empty pews are not due to people becoming "less religious"---the pews are empty because many people are becoming "more Biblical"--- and they are sick and tired of harlot preachers serving mammon. This is why many have said "good-bye church".....or "f_cking good-bye, church", in some cases. :wink: :grin: LOL.

Even though this should be enough of an answer back to newsie....just wait---there's more.

Now we can cover the "Church of God"/Adventist situation.

After posting that scathing report of the eugenicists affiliated with that religion, do you have any comments about that, newsie?

Well, if you don't, then I do: that religion proves that even brain surgeons can be idiots.

Oh, and.....the "Church of God" sure is sending mixed messages these days. I drove by a local "Church of God" on October 31st of this year....and what did I see????????

A large jack-o-lantern pinata outside with at least 50 kids lined up dressed in halloween costumes surrounding it. Hmmmmm....

Well, that should be enough for now. If I think of anything else I'll "piece-meal" it to ya.

By the way, you seem like a nice gent, newsie....

so.....Happy Newsie Year to ya. :grin:
Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on February 22nd, 2018, 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » January 2nd, 2018, 3:48 pm

While Baldwin and other "Christians"(especially shallow Baptists) obsess about people using swear words and returning shopping carts to the stores....these things are going on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQQRydLCqsg
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » January 2nd, 2018, 3:55 pm

Newsie asks: "do we have a right to protect people from genocide?"
Others ask: "do we have a right to protect children from pedophiles?"
Truthismymiddlename

Next

Return to News