« Back to RenewAmerica

Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Current events and discussion

Re: Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Postby Yawn » February 8th, 2018, 7:04 am

Does she know I'm really a Jooooooo? That I've instructed my people to watch her every move? We are all around her, and we function with one mind. Our purpose is to take over and make the Christians our slaves.

We have one hive mind. We are Borg. Resistance is futile.
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 8th, 2018, 9:40 am

Not much news there. :roll:

But it seems like "Yawn and his people" could find better things to do and more worthy things to be concerned about...
...like pushing for those treasonous people in our government to finally face justice.
Of course they never will because so many people, like Yawn and co., are focused on unimportant things.

Yawn, Yawn, Yawn....
he worries about many things--but so many of those things are of no significance. :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 8th, 2018, 10:03 am

Does she know I'm really a Jooooooo? That I've instructed my people to watch her every move? We are all around her, and we function with one mind.

That might explain all the snoring coming from "under her bed" lately. :quesexclaim:
He's right...Martha really should be checking those things.
Another thing for Martha's worry list. :(

Postby Yawn » February 2nd, 2018, 6:50 am
Btw, Martha, as a lunatic FOLLOWER of Infowars is another reason I don't even try to listen to that throat clearing voice of Jones.

Everybody who religiously follows that man seems to be infected with that same Jew disease.

I bet she checks under her bed every evening for Jews hiding under her bed.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 8th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Postby Yawn » Yesterday, 6:26 pm
Does Martha know im really Dave Hines? Her first theories were right.

:wag: That's one sin he probably shouldn't have confessed. :wag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBDNjuazoUY

At least LvD will get it. :razz: :lol:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 12th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:First of all, thank you for being polite to me. You Catholics do tend to be much more polite than some of the other heathen I've dealt with on this forum.

I'm not trying to make trouble here, but doesn't the Bible say that Jesus was the only one without sin? I don't remember it saying that Mary was sinless. She was 100% human. She was chosen because she was a virgin, not because she was without sin, right?
Mary and King David were both favored by God but that does not make either one of them sinless, even if they were most likely more righteous than most.

Other than that I agree with you on the other things.

Jesus was conceived without sin; while Mary was born without sin. Jesus being the human form that God took could not have any stain of sin in any manner or form; while Mary being fully human could and was born with original sin. However, Mary could not have any stain of sin for Jesus to be conceived in her; so, God totally forgave her of all and any stain of sin when she was born.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 13th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Some things for newsie to consider:

Poland Holocaust Law P!sses Off Jews
By Brother Nathanael Kapner February 13, 2018 ©

WITH JEWS DOMINATING THE PRESS, one realizes that any return to sanity by our Jew-ruined country hasn’t a mazah ball’s chance in hell of occurring.

And with the news fixed on world events that ‘enrage’ Jews, one can only mutter in disgust, “Will Jews ever be content? Will their eternal gripe ever end?”

For example, Jewish HoloHoax ’survivors’ are demanding that Poland rescind its law that prohibits blaming the nation for Holocaust crimes committed in its territory, for example, by referring to ‘Polish death camps.’

“You should be ashamed!” snorts Shalom Steinberg. “I escaped from Auschwitz and weep every night from all of the things I went through there. We will not forget that the Nazis massacred us on your Polish soil.”

The nation of IsraHell chimes in:

“Israel views with utmost gravity any attempt to challenge historical truth,” the foreign ministry’s spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon tweeted, “no law can change the facts.”

Here’s one for the books:

“The law makes Poland the first nation to legislate Holocaust denial,” says Israeli MP Itzik Shmuli. “History will judge Poland twice, for its role in the Holocaust and its despicable attempt at denial.”

And finally: (There is no end…)

“The memory of six million Jews murdered in the Holocaust is stronger than any law,” vomits out Israeli housing minister Yoav Galant.

LET ME SAY THIS about all of that.

1) Shalom Steinberg says he “cries every night and will never forget that us Jews were massacred on Polish soil by the Nazis.”

Hey Shalomee! Take your moral garbage and dump it in Tel Aviv. Why aren’t you crying, you miserable liar, for all the Palestinians that your “us Jews” murdered and continue to murder on stolen Palestinian soil?

2) Emmanuel Nahshon tweets that “no law will change the facts.”

Since when are JEWS defender of “facts?” Try factually showing that JEWS rule America and watch out! The ADL will have you gassed at one of their nearest censorship chambers like Jew-owned YouTube.

3) “The law makes Poland the first nation to legislate Holocaust denial,” barfs Itzik Shmuli.

Hey Itzy! This is an event for every Gentile to celebrate! It’s about time Jews are thrown out of the ‘narration’ business of world events. Good job Poland! The Jewish cult of ‘guilt-tripping’ all over the goyim is coming to a glorious end!

4) “The memory of six million Jews murdered in the Holocaust is stronger than any law,” vomits out Yoav Galant.

Mr Galant, we are sick and tired of your ‘Jewish suffering’ as if you Jews have a monopoly on it, like you do on everything else in this Jew-ruined world.

We are trying to FORGET your fairy tales of ‘gas chambers,’ ’showers,’ ‘lampshades,’ ’shoes,’ and your preposterous ’six million.’

Milk of amnesia is what we need. Not the milk of Jewry’s eternal gripe.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 13th, 2018, 12:49 pm

P.Frank:
However, Mary could not have any stain of sin for Jesus to be conceived in her; so, God totally forgave her of all and any stain of sin when she was born.

:eh: :???:
Ok....
But this still does not make her any different from any other human. We've all sinned and we all need forgiveness--and Mary needed to be "born again" (sorry to sound so Baptist-y).
What you've said here proves this protestant correct about Mary, doesn't it?
Other than that, it sounds like you are saying that Mary was "pre-forgiven" for all her future sins. I don't buy into that at all.
In order to be forgiven one (including Mary) must confess and repent for sin. Sins are not "pre-forgiven" because it would interfere with what is required for forgiveness: repentance.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 13th, 2018, 1:04 pm

Now don't get me wrong here...
Mary was probably a good, "righteous" woman compared to most. But this does not make her sinless or worthy of worship. She was still human.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 13th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Yawn:
I bet she checks under her bed every evening for Jews hiding under her bed.

It's been a while since we've heard a Yawn. He's been blissfully silent.
Maybe it's due to some "Catholics hiding under his bed"??? ISIS maybe?

Does this mean that Martha's work here is done????? :(
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 14th, 2018, 1:45 am

Here's something from Jones that should make Yawn happy. Maybe he'll start listening to him now. :grin:

https://www.infowars.com/video-melania- ... amas-head/

IAmBetterThan YourDumbAss • an hour ago

The left created the rules of this warped game and now they whine when we finally decide to play too. No, we won’t feel bad or guilty about it.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 14th, 2018, 2:06 am

Don't worry Huckabee and Baldwin-- and the rest of you Pharisee ignorant Baptists and Adventists, etc.......he didn't say the F word. :grin:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 16th, 2018, 8:49 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
P.Frank:
However, Mary could not have any stain of sin for Jesus to be conceived in her; so, God totally forgave her of all and any stain of sin when she was born.

:eh: :???:
Ok....
But this still does not make her any different from any other human. We've all sinned and we all need forgiveness--and Mary needed to be "born again" (sorry to sound so Baptist-y).
What you've said here proves this protestant correct about Mary, doesn't it?
Other than that, it sounds like you are saying that Mary was "pre-forgiven" for all her future sins. I don't buy into that at all.
In order to be forgiven one (including Mary) must confess and repent for sin. Sins are not "pre-forgiven" because it would interfere with what is required for forgiveness: repentance.

God does not exist in a specific time frame; He exists throughout all of time and there fore knows all that will happen throughout time. Mary was asked if she would be the mother of God and God knew what her answer would be and then when Mary was born; He absolved her of Original sin that she was conceived with. Afterall, God could not exist in an unclean situation. Since Mary then gave birth to the "Son of God" she was blessed more then any other woman, past, present or future. She was the new "Eve" who made the "right" choice as opposed to Eve's accepting the apple from Satan. So, while only God can be adored; Mary is revered.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 16th, 2018, 9:09 pm

Mary was asked if she would be the mother of God and God knew what her answer would be and then when Mary was born; He absolved her of Original sin that she was conceived with.

Can you point me to the part of the Bible that says this? Maybe I missed it.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 20th, 2018, 11:50 am

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
Mary was asked if she would be the mother of God and God knew what her answer would be and then when Mary was born; He absolved her of Original sin that she was conceived with.

Can you point me to the part of the Bible that says this? Maybe I missed it.

Luke Ch. 1 vs. [38] And Mary said: Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 21st, 2018, 1:42 pm

Where does it specifically say she was absolved of original sin???

Here is the reason I see that she was chosen:
Luke 1:48
For He has looked with favor on the humble state of His servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed.

This does not say she was absolved of original sin, only that she was looked upon with favor because she was humble. King David was also humble and favored very highly. Was he absolved of original sin too?
God never has been happy with the arrogant types, ya know. :wink: This could be a very valuable teaching moment here on this forum. :razz: :grin:

Did I miss where the Bible said she was absolved of original sin? It's a big Book and tough to memorize all of it even for people who take the time to read it. :)
Truthismymiddlename

PreviousNext

Return to News