« Back to RenewAmerica

Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Current events and discussion

Re: Do We Have The Right To Protect People From Genocide?

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 25th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:Where does it specifically say she was absolved of original sin???

Here is the reason I see that she was chosen:
Luke 1:48
For He has looked with favor on the humble state of His servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed.

This does not say she was absolved of original sin, only that she was looked upon with favor because she was humble. King David was also humble and favored very highly. Was he absolved of original sin too?
God never has been happy with the arrogant types, ya know. :wink: This could be a very valuable teaching moment here on this forum. :razz: :grin:

Did I miss where the Bible said she was absolved of original sin? It's a big Book and tough to memorize all of it even for people who take the time to read it. :)

It does to anyone who believes in God. For myself, I would not presume to assume why God does what He does without an explanation from Him and He does not owe me any explanation. I would say that any entity that can creat the Universe out of nothingness is more then a few "payscales" above me to put something of Obama's to some use.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » March 21st, 2018, 12:44 pm

Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on June 15th, 2019, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby newsie » December 9th, 2018, 10:47 am

Wow 18,000 views. Thank you everybody. :grin:

Editorial page.
http://freesites.ourchurch.com/a/Ancien ... page_id=96
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Previous

Return to News