« Back to RenewAmerica

Trump supporters Are Not Ignoramuses

Current events and discussion

Trump supporters Are Not Ignoramuses

Postby newsie » January 20th, 2018, 1:12 pm

Americans that are President Trump supporters are not uneducated. We Know how to plow a field, how to bale & barn hay, how to plant crops, how to load, fire and clean a shotgun, we know how to run a trot line, we know how to drive a white limousine an 18 wheeler and everything in between, We know how to repair a car. We know how to barbecue food, we love our dogs and cats, we know how to join the military and defend liberals from terrorists, Nazi's and communists, and we know thousands of other things, including how to survive. We may not have fifty letters hanging after our name but we are not uneducated ignoramuses. Write or call your congressman, tell him/her to release the memo. We are winning they are losing. :grin:
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: Trump supporters Are Not Ignoramuses

Postby UnAmericanYOU » January 21st, 2018, 3:53 am

Oh, the memo that's "nothing", yet the Democrats are fighting tooth and nail not to release. They will lose that battle, hard to put toothpaste back into the tube.

As for Trump supporters being uneducated and stupid, look who the poor and the minorities vote for in droves. It's not Trump's party.
"Heavens, no! It could get subpoenaed. I can't write anything!"

Hillary Clinton, asked in 1996 interview if she she had ever kept a diary.
UnAmericanYOU

Postby newsie » January 24th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Yes exactly. Democrats also said Trump did not want to be President but yet they turned around and said that he colluded with Russia to defeat Hilary, go figure. :oops:
newsie

Postby newsie » January 26th, 2018, 10:28 am

Word has it that Alex Jones has the memo.
Alex Jones EPIC FAIL on Memo!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5pDJ2_BNio
newsie

Postby Yawn » January 27th, 2018, 7:54 am

Jones is a moron. I might actually try to listen to him though if not for that god-awful gravely voice.
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby Truthismymiddlename » January 27th, 2018, 10:54 am

Mormon moron sell-out Glenn Beck is even worse with his fake tears.

Maybe some here ditched Beck when he went all "never Trump", (even going so far as to endorse Hillary)??????

At least Jones hasn't resorted to worshipfully parading Rabbis and the likes of John Hagee around his show. Yet.
But he does seem to be on that path, so it would not surprise me to see him do such things one of these days.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby newsie » January 28th, 2018, 10:35 am

Alex Jones 2.2 M subscribers, impressive. MSNBC 692 K subscribers, CBS News 501 K subscribers, NBC News 611 k subscribers, CBS News 535 K subscribers, how pathetic is that. So your saying that Alex Jones 2.2 M subscribers are morons??? Alex Jones is also a source on History Channel on Bohemian Grove. I used to think that about Jones also, but he is absolutely correct about fighting the globalists, the swamp the great men of the earth, or what ever you wish to call them.
Last edited by newsie on January 30th, 2018, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newsie

Postby Truthismymiddlename » January 28th, 2018, 11:54 am

Consider the source of who said that, newsie. :grin: He's not the sharpest pencil in the box. :lol:
Especially considering that Jones lines up with HIS way of thinking more than ever these days.

I'm still somewhat a fan of Alex because he covers things the MSM won't touch (like the dangers of vaccines, for example).
However, I am becoming concerned that Jones may be losing his objectivity in some areas. It seems like he is becoming bewitched by the globalists he has always railed against. He seems to be losing his "objectivity" and "independence"--as if he is now being controlled by something or someone. If he is not careful he will end up like Glenn Beck--- who seems to be headed for the "Funny Farm".

No one is perfect and we can't expect Alex to be perfect either, but he really needs to work on being more objective these days. He has no problem repeatedly railing against the Catholics and Muslims but he cannot bring himself to be as critical about the Jews or Israel---as if the Jews are perfect and never deserve the criticism that other groups get. :roll: And NO I am NOT defending the Catholics or Muslims here, I am just making the point that Alex does not have a problem casting a critical eye on those groups like he does the Jews.

Baldwin has written some criticism about Jones in his recent articles that is accurate IMO.
If anyone would like Jones these days--- it seems like one of the Jew apologists on this forum would. :) I won't mention the name but you probably know who I mean. Strangely, he is the one most critical of Jones. :???:

I started moving away from Jones when he called people with legitimate concerns about the Jewish supremacists "mentally ill". He seemed a bit more objective in the past about these issues, even giving lip service to "the Jewish Mafia" from time to time. That's more than I can say for the MSM--or even people like Pat Buchanan (another coward who can't bring himself to call a Jew a Jew). If we can call a Catholic a Catholic and a Muslim a Muslim and a Baptist a Baptist and a Mormon a Mormon....then why in the hell are so many people afraid to call a Jew a Jew??????????? :???:

Glenn Beck fell victim to the Jewish spell and Alex appears to be on the same path. When this happens, objectivity goes out the door....and in walk the Rabbis and Jewish supremacists like Hagee.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby newsie » January 30th, 2018, 7:51 pm

"#ReleaseTheMemo and #SOTU Scare the #DeepState to Death — Lionel on "Real News With David Knight"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0T9S-LOGu8
newsie

Postby newsie » January 31st, 2018, 11:16 am

We know how to join the military and defend liberals including California teachers who insult military personnel. He would want me to mention his name here. :grin:
newsie

Postby Truthismymiddlename » January 31st, 2018, 12:19 pm

Protect liberals against what?

Obviously not against America's true enemies. Ya know, the ones who caused 9/11 and the USS Liberty.
We can now see that all hope for that was gone when they did in McCarthy.

The liberals (now communists) are a product of the United States emboldening its worst enemies and allowing them to infiltrate and control our government, most of them having dual citizenship. These are also our Professors, BTW.
No TRUE Christian in his right mind could look at these current circumstances with any kind of confidence.
Kennedy was against those things too- and he had his head blown off.

If any group needs protection it is the Christians---NOT the liberals who run the world. Trump has revealed himself as one of them. He cares way more about the f@gs and Jews than he does the Christians. He just covers up his contempt for the Christians better than many of his other fellow liberals do. Trump does NOT put America first, he puts ISRAEL first.

Sadly, today's Republicans(RINOs) are communists too. Any Republican who isn't won't make it past the debates.

SO.......maybe, just maybe..... TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE IGNORAMUSES.

Unless, of course, like me they voted for Trump to avoid looking at the Hildabeast.
If that is the case then they would probably not put much hope in Trump at this point.

Unless things change a lot then we can conclude that the Russians are much better off with Putin than we are with Trump.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby newsie » February 1st, 2018, 2:15 pm

On Youtube. Pete Santilli "BREAKING: Infowars Publishes Full 99 Page FISA Memo - It's Worse Than We Thought" :(
newsie

Postby newsie » June 18th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Thank you everybody for the views & replies.
newsie

Return to News