« Back to RenewAmerica

Californians Are Cow f-rt Free

Current events and discussion

Californians Are Cow f-rt Free

Postby Deplorable MEh » June 6th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Isn't it animal cruelty to hook a cow up to a backpack connected to its stomach to collect its farts? This is almost as ridiculous as not being able to take a shower and do laundry on the same day.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Californians Are Cow f-rt Free

Postby Deplorable MEh » June 6th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Truthismymiddlename told me all the smart people are leaving California. Guess that means the idiots will have to fend for themselves and follow laws that only a communist state would have to follow. If you aren't allowed to consume as much water as your neighbor, then I guess that makes everything equal. :wag:
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Californians Are Cow f-rt Free

Postby Deplorable MEh » June 6th, 2018, 8:20 pm

Of course, there's always that option of doing a rain dance. I heard it worked well for the natives.

Oh, wait...all rain water in California is government property, isn't it? I guess if you are a Californicator you'd be f-cked.
Playing it by ear...

Deplorable MEh

Return to News