« Back to RenewAmerica

Will Roe VS Wade be Overturned?

Current events and discussion

Will Roe VS Wade be Overturned?

Postby newsie » July 1st, 2018, 10:27 am

Democrats/farfar leftists are in panic mode over Justice Kennedy retirement. :grin: Another yuuuge win for President Trump. If Roe VS Wade is constitutional the pro abortionists have absolutely nothing to worry about. The pro abortionist anti-life delirium & hysteria spewed over the last fourty years was nothing but fund raising nitwittery, follow the money trail. Roe VS Wade has been on the books for along time, the Supreme court generally tends not to revisit these old cases. And even if they do rehear and overrule it that would would just kick it back to the states to legalize abortion. Cutting edge. witty, clever, flippant, commentary. Editorial page
http://freesites.ourchurch.com/a/Ancien ... page_id=96
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: Will Roe VS Wade be Overturned?

Postby philosophicallyfrank » August 18th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Exactly right! Constitutionally, it is a States' prerogative; not a national one. A couple of points that neither side ever mentions and that Pro-Lifers should mention.
When an unborn baby's life is snuffed-out; the "collateral damage" is never mentioned. How about the generations of descendants that that baby would have produced when it was married, That number would increase many times over with each generation. Also, consider the effect on Social Security and Medicare if the millions of abortions and the subsequent loss of the first generation now would not have happened. Finally, the losses also decreases the economic future of the country; less customers= fewer jobs.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby newsie » September 22nd, 2018, 10:11 pm

The irrational viciousness of the lefts attacks on Judge Kavanaugh all but assures the demise of Roe VS Wade, should he be ultimately confirmed.
Editorial page
http://freesites.ourchurch.com/a/Ancien ... page_id=96
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Postby Truthismymiddlename » September 23rd, 2018, 2:38 pm

Newsie,

Point number 1: Roe v Wade will never be overturned. It is wishful thinking to hope that it will.

Point number 2: Forget about the story-line of who felt up who way back in the day. That is a distraction. The REAL problems with Kavanaugh would affect TRUE conservatives more than liberals. All of this "he said, she said" BS is probably just a ploy to distract us from the REAL problems....like his probable support for obamacare. Besides, do we really need another Catholic or Jew on the Supreme Court? Why aren't there more protestant Christians there? WHY?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... tives.html

Also....
http://www.powerofprophecy.us/popcast/3818.mp3
Liberalism: it's roots and fruits
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 24th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Somebody is counting their chickens before they are hatched. I'm not going to mention any names (cough) newsie and PhillyFrank. :wag:

This Kavanaugh drama reminds me of Pelosi's Obamacare statement about passing the bill to find out what's in it.

Do we really have to confirm Kavanaugh to find out if he's pro-life or if he's for appealing Obamacare? My question is is he really being questioned or is this whole drama just a way to skip right to confirming him? Yes, the left is stalling, buying time, and hiring accusers but Kavanaugh gave no indication that he would be a threat to them. So my guess is he will be Kennedy's replacement. If he is not going to be confirmed then it really doesn't make a difference. He is a Bush judge and that should worry people.

My prediction is: the left wins and the American people lose...

This drama with Kavanaugh seems like a huuuuge distraction from more important things.

Truthismymiddlename can probably list those things for us.

I have to admit, Kavanaugh came prepared for a fight with his calendar from 1982 as a weapon that showed he was on vacation with his parents the summer his accuser said he tried to rape her at a party. Maybe I should start journaling my whereabouts to cover my a$$. :think:

I do agree that SCOTUS needs more testosterone than estrogen. It takes a lot of balls to make constitutional rulings.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Truthismymiddlename » September 29th, 2018, 4:43 pm

The irrational viciousness of the lefts attacks on Judge Kavanaugh all but assures the demise of Roe VS Wade, should he be ultimately confirmed.

The-GOP-Continues-To-Fully-Fund-Planned-Parenthood:
https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/t ... thood.aspx
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Deplorable MEh » October 1st, 2018, 8:33 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:

The-GOP-Continues-To-Fully-Fund-Planned-Parenthood:
https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/t ... thood.aspx

It might not be worth it to go vote in November. It seems the more I vote every two years the more corrupt it gets.
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Return to News