« Back to RenewAmerica

Let's Make RenewAmerica Great Again!!!

Current events and discussion

Let's Make RenewAmerica Great Again!!!

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 25th, 2018, 12:35 am

I was shooting for an oxymoron but it's still paradoxical.

I've been on vacation. I couldn't help but to notice that this forum is a dead zone without me. Yawn was wrong after all. This forum was never a Christian forum and it was never a great place for respectful debate or "discussion".

I've made a few lifestyle changes.

1) I think twice before doing something stupid like posting on here again. The first thought is I shouldn't provoke anyone but the second thought is, "oh, what the hell!?!"

2) I gave up on Facebook.

3) I'm going to exercise and eat healthy tomorrow depending on how hungry I get for fast food and if the weather is bad I'll consider staying at home doing Yoga.

4) I'm giving up on toxic people.

5) I'm going to go back on vacation even if I draw a troll out of his lair.

Oh, and instead of me saying Beetlejuice three times to announce my return I'll just say: there's no place like home. :wink:
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Let's Make RenewAmerica Great Again!!!

Postby Yawn » September 27th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Sad part is you don't see you haven't changed a bit. Still see yourself as a victim. Still searching here for an "abuser."

Someday you'll learn that you'll never find happiness when you dwell on yourself.

Christ said you must LOSE YOURSELF before you can find yourself. Give up your life to save your life.
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 27th, 2018, 5:12 pm

Someone must have subscribed to my posts. :grin: I feel honored. Yawn's prediction that this forum would grow without me was proved wrong.

Need I say more?

So, Martha...

Postby Yawn » January 16th, 2018, 9:45 am
Just thought I'd start a NON ISSUE drama thread.

Back to your old games I see.

You and your boy are why the forum has been nearly destroyed. It was beginning to grow again, until you came back.

Ok, he was addressing Truth but I was included.

I never gave any indication that I'm a victim. I just mentioned how Yawn's prediction is wrong. Newsie and PhillyFrank were the only ones posting for months. I come back for one day and Yawn appears. He subscribed to my posts but he's keeping it :shhh:
Playing it by ear...

"Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy." -Hillary Clinton

It's better to believe in God and be wrong about His existence than it is to not believe and be wrong.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Truthismymiddlename » October 1st, 2018, 11:58 pm

:pray:
Truthismymiddlename

Return to News