« Back to RenewAmerica

Let's Abort America

Current events and discussion

Let's Abort America

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 17th, 2019, 2:49 pm

We need to renew America. Let's abort America. America is too diverse. Mr. Keyes, I don't know if I agree with you but why don't you run for president again for the umphteenth time? The third time might not be a charm or the charm but maybe if you keep trying you'll beat Trump or Biden. Just sayin...
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Let's Abort America

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 28th, 2019, 8:07 pm

I'll vote in 2020 if Alan Keyes runs. I'll vote for Dr. Keyes. I voted 4 times for president and in those 16 years America has gotten worse. I want America to get better and totally renew itself.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Let's Abort America

Postby philosophicallyfrank » June 1st, 2019, 3:05 pm

2020 will be a very crucial election year; as has the last two elections. 2016 removed many "never Trump Republicans with "nutty" Democrats. 2020 will remove the "nutty" Democrats with Trump supporters and Trumps final four years will be very pro-American. But, we can not assume anything; we will have to get out and vote for the Trump supporters. Slackers can ruin our efforts and America will be destroyed. Think about this; the Communist Party, USA was formed in 1919 and so this year is their 100th anniversary and they had planned with Hillary's victory to have a big celebration this year. Trump's victory spoiled that and all the anti-Trump antics have been because of their big year being spoiled.
philosophicallyfrank

Return to News