« Back to RenewAmerica

Indigenous Peoples?

Current events and discussion

Indigenous Peoples?

Postby philosophicallyfrank » June 22nd, 2019, 12:19 pm

We need to eliminate the erroneous usage of the term "indigenous" people. Indigenous means originating in a place as opposed to being the first to arrive. There are no indigenous peoples of America or any other place other then somewhere in Northern Africa where Adam & Eve were created and Noah and his family, alone survived the Flood. The various American Indian tribes came from other parts of the world, especially Asia. We have allowed the Left to mis-use words for too long and we need to reclaim the correct usage of our English language.
philosophicallyfrank

Re: Indigenous Peoples?

Postby Yawn » July 19th, 2019, 10:46 pm

Adam and Eve weren't African.

Man originated on the banks of the Euphrates
I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 20th, 2019, 10:34 am

I tried looking that up but the internet proves unreliable. I heard there was a hammer found that was really old but I don't know what part of the world. I'm going to assume we know very little about where we originated.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 20th, 2019, 10:51 am

If Noah lived to be 950 I wonder when his age starting showing. Maybe he had a beard to cover up his wrinkles.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » July 22nd, 2019, 3:39 pm

Yawn wrote:Adam and Eve weren't African.

Man originated on the banks of the Euphrates

You are correct and I apologize. They were Asian. Thank you.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby philosophicallyfrank » July 22nd, 2019, 3:53 pm

Deplorable MEh wrote:If Noah lived to be 950 I wonder when his age starting showing. Maybe he had a beard to cover up his wrinkles.

I totally understand where you are "coming from" on this. It took me a long time to finally find the answer to that "puzzle". Other then Adam & Eve, there were no other people when they were created and people in the beginning God "had" to allow them to live long, long lives to be able to give birth to huge numbers of people to build the population and as the population increased to various levels God would decrease the age that people lived to. God did not only allow very old ages to be attained; but, had to allow other factors to be dispensed with for a time: such as incest. Just more proof that God was in charge and not "hap-hazard" events. When put into proper perspective; what seems impossible and/or morally wrong; becomes totally logical and appropriate.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby philosophicallyfrank » July 22nd, 2019, 4:07 pm

Deplorable MEh wrote:I tried looking that up but the internet proves unreliable. I heard there was a hammer found that was really old but I don't know what part of the world. I'm going to assume we know very little about where we originated.

There are those "Bible-thumpers" who believe that the world/humans are only 5,000 to 6,000 years old; Archeology has provided sufficient evidence to believe that that number is way short of reality. Properly researched Science will not be in conflict with the Bible; but, the Bible has to be properly understood as well. Many will pick particular parts of the Bible and base their beliefs solely on them; which is wrong. Everything in the Bible has to be interpreted in the context of everything else in the Bible; if one believes that the Bible is without error. However, one has to be sure that the version and/or edition of the Bible that they are using itself has been properly translated. Not every Bible is without error and how does one determine which Bibles are true and which are not?
philosophicallyfrank

Return to News