« Back to RenewAmerica

Grand Solar Minimum

Current events and discussion

Grand Solar Minimum

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 20th, 2019, 11:53 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHLRkLB_6k

I thought this was interesting. Snow in Canada in July. 100mph winds over the Great Lakes. Scary sh-t.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Grand Solar Minimum

Postby philosophicallyfrank » July 22nd, 2019, 4:23 pm

Deplorable MEh wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHLRkLB_6k

I thought this was interesting. Snow in Canada in July. 100mph winds over the Great Lakes. Scary sh-t.

The weather in some place at some time is can be interesting. There are some locations on planet Earth that has horrific weather most of the time. Wait for when the "great" earthquake hits downtown Los Angeles or the "great" volcano under Yellowstone Nat'l. Park blows. Back in 2004, my location in Central Florida was triangulated by three hurricanes. The first came from the gulf near Ft. Meyers and traveled Northeast toward Jacksonville staying to our West. The second came straight across from the Atlantic to the Gulf just South of me. The third did the opposite of the first coming off the Atlantic just North of Miami and went Northwest toward the Panhandle to my East. They intersected with each other forming a triangle with my area in the center. The second one provided 100 MPH steady winds as it approached and then total calm as the center passed by and then another 4 hours of 100 MPH steady winds on it's backside. That was scary especially since it was all during the night hours.
Mother Nature is notorious for her occasional "fits". And it runs in cycles of various lengths. Some relatively short terms of a few years to some of 100,000 years and everywhere in between.
philosophicallyfrank

Return to News