« Back to RenewAmerica

Stupid Questions answered

Current events and discussion

Stupid Questions answered

Postby Deplorable MEh » August 28th, 2019, 12:54 am

Why does my cat run out of her litter box all crazy?

The posting says that “expert speculation” has finally revealed “a very scientific reason” why some cats might bolt out of their litter boxes after defecation (very exciting indeed). Bernocco goes on to say that cats are running because, in the wild, the smell of Popp will attract predators.

On average how long does it take to finish a tootsie roll pop?

A student study by Purdue University concluded that it took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop using a "licking machine", while it took an average of 252 licks when tried by 20 students.

What is shitposting?

On March 26th, 2010, Urban Dictionary[4] user Chunky Milk submitted an entry for "it Posting," defining it as the act of making an unconstructive post on an online forum.

"1: The failure to make a constructive post
2: The inability to add useful information to a forum
3: Worthless overly offensive generally racists posts written in a manner which aggravates others."

My memes were not spam. Most were informative. It's hard to get a meme to relate to every topic but I tried. When people give their opinions they might be paraphrasing or sharing information. My memes weren't any different. My memes weren't any more offensive than anyone's posts on here about Jesus the zombie.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Return to News