« Back to RenewAmerica

Parking Lot Vigilante

Current events and discussion

Parking Lot Vigilante

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 13th, 2019, 4:47 pm

A black man apparently surprise attacked a white man in Florida for arguing with his girlfriend. The white man had a concealed weapon. After he was pushed to the ground from behind he shot the black man. I don't think there was enough evidence that suggests the black man was retreating. But to rant over illegal parking when that's a cops job is stupid. There's a sign that usually says how much the fine is so it's basically park at your own risk. The world has too many batmen. I don't care if the white man got manslaughter. I just don't want people harassing people over parking violations.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Parking Lot Vigilante

Postby philosophicallyfrank » September 15th, 2019, 4:51 pm

For the last half century, we've been living in an era where my truth, your truth, Joe Schmoo's truth, etc. are all truths when we are making whatever point; but, not when others are doing so. Tell me that that doesn't make any sense and I will totally agree with you; but we are all being pitted against each other courtesy of "The Left" and nobody on the Right has tried to fight it, at least until Trump came along. The Communist Party (formerly the Democrat Party) uses that strategy to divide us and overthrow our system. "Of the people, by the people, for the people" only works when "The People" carry out their part of the "deal".
philosophicallyfrank

Re: Parking Lot Vigilante

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 15th, 2019, 7:08 pm

philosophicallyfrank wrote:For the last half century, we've been living in an era where my truth, your truth, Joe Schmoo's truth, etc. are all truths when we are making whatever point; but, not when others are doing so. Tell me that that doesn't make any sense and I will totally agree with you; but we are all being pitted against each other courtesy of "The Left" and nobody on the Right has tried to fight it, at least until Trump came along. The Communist Party (formerly the Democrat Party) uses that strategy to divide us and overthrow our system. "Of the people, by the people, for the people" only works when "The People" carry out their part of the "deal".

:offtopic:
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Return to News