« Back to RenewAmerica

Impeachment Process

Current events and discussion

Impeachment Process

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 25th, 2019, 1:28 pm

I think the dems better have enough on Trump or it's going to be a long 4 years starting next year.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Impeachment Process

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 26th, 2019, 1:05 pm

The dems don't have anything on Trump. I'm not disappointed nor am I relieved. I think Trump is the whistleblower. Makes sense.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

BACKFIRE

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 26th, 2019, 1:06 pm

I think this backfired on the dems, specifically on Joe Biden. What do you think?
Deplorable MEh

Postby Yawn » September 30th, 2019, 10:29 pm

This will end Biden's chances. Trump will win bigly!

I'm a virtuous troll, doing God's Work
Yawn

Postby philosophicallyfrank » October 1st, 2019, 1:20 pm

I totally agree with all of the above. Let me suggest that there has been a great plan (whose I don't know) beginning with the primaries preceding the 2016 elections. The objective was to remove the Republican "Never Trumpers" and replace them with, of course, pro Trumpers. So Democrats would defeat the Republican "Never Trumpers) during the 201t6 & 2018 elections. The Democrats would become so far beyond the "mainstream" that in 2020 those Democrats would be defeated by pro Trumpers and Trump would in his final term with the now solid Pro Trumpers dominance finish Trump's promises. It's likely that Trump will receive the largest Black and Hispanic support ever for Republicans and "possibly" reduce the Democrat (actually the Communist Party, USA) Party to a third party status. Democrat "Centrists" may have to start a new party for their interests!!!!! Granted, I'm speculating. Any thoughts????
philosophicallyfrank

Return to News