« Back to RenewAmerica

Twitter Partially Banned Me

Current events and discussion

Twitter Partially Banned Me

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 8th, 2020, 9:29 am

I asked POTUS what he thought of Bernie getting on wrong plane. I said it could have been AF1.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Twitter Partially Banned Me

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 8th, 2020, 6:18 pm

Hi. I'm new to twitter. I tried starting accounts in the past but I didn't understand how it worked then and it is pretty stupid. They said I violated terms of service for an inappropriate tweet. I guess people aren't allowed to have some humor.

@realDonaldTrump Mr. President, Bernie got on the wrong plane. He coulda got on AF1. Wonder what your thoughts are about that? Bernie coulda flown to China. Is he really any better off than Biden. He may have a stroke.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 8th, 2020, 6:54 pm

What happened?
We have determined that you have violated the Twitter Rules, so we’ve temporarily limited some of your account features. While in this state, you can still browse Twitter, but you’re limited to only sending Direct Messages to your followers — no Tweets, Retweets, or likes. Your account will be restored to full functionality in:
46 minutes.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 8th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Twitter's abuse/harrassment definitions:

Wishing or hoping serious harm on a person or group of people

We do not tolerate content that wishes, hopes or expresses a desire for death, serious bodily harm or fatal disease against an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to:

Hoping that someone dies as a result of a serious disease e.g., “I hope you get cancer and die.”
Wishing for someone to fall victim to a serious accident e.g., “I wish that you would get run over by a car next time you run your mouth.”

Saying that a group of individuals deserves serious physical injury e.g., “If this group of protesters don’t shut up, they deserve to be shot.”
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » March 8th, 2020, 7:13 pm

Jack Dorsey can eat my sh-t. Twitter is a liberal cesspool. Talk about echo chamber.
Deplorable MEh

Return to News