« Back to RenewAmerica

The Republican Party Has Abandoned Reason

Current events and discussion

The Republican Party Has Abandoned Reason

Postby Deplorable MEh » May 12th, 2020, 7:33 pm

To Whom It May Concern:

After careful consideration, months ago, I abandoned the republican party. It's not the way the leader leads that has me concerned, but what direction we are being led in has me very concerned. We are left, once again, with the lesser of two evils choice. I thought about giving up like Bossfan but that seemed foolish. There's Hornberger who blocked me on Twitter because I made too much sense for him. Then, there's Justin Amash, someone who I heard of but don't know much about.

I think it is time we set them "stright". It doesn't look like an optimal solution as a politician to be affiliated with Trump or Biden. I knew it would come down to Two Evils. That said, it doesn't benefit the independent voter to pick Trump or Biden. As an independent I don't have to be affiliated to be in agreement with anyone.

I'm going to start exploring my options. Biden is definitely not on my list.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: The Republican Party Has Abandoned Reason

Postby Deplorable MEh » May 12th, 2020, 7:56 pm

We need to untangle ourselves from foreign aid to other countries.

Sen. Bob Casey, D-PA, wants someone who is a global leader. Trump is POTUS not PONWO.

@SenBobCasey:
"From the beginning, you have failed as a global leader, praising China’s handling of the virus while ignoring numerous warnings regarding the severity of the unfolding pandemic—coupled with racist rhetoric unfit for a public official."
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » May 12th, 2020, 8:01 pm

Chinese is not a race, fyi.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » May 12th, 2020, 8:01 pm

error
Deplorable MEh

Return to News