« Back to RenewAmerica

30 Years Ago: The Hermit of Loreto; God & Donald Trump

Religious freedom updates and discussion

Re: 30 Years Ago: The Hermit of Loreto; God & Donald Trump

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 12th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
Protestantism has devolved into "DIY" (do it yourself) Christianity with it's 40,000 different denominations and still being added to in this day and age. If you don't like what your church teaches; then you start your own with your own interpretations.

The Catholics are not immune to having "their own interpretations"...birth control is just one example. :grin:

Assuming that the Catholics even know what their church's interpretations are. So many of them don't. I suppose this should be expected considering that "the interpretations" change so often. Vatican 2 is probably the only example needed here, but there are plenty more.

Artificial birth control is a sin in the Catholic Church, period. Those in the Church who want to legalize it are under the influence of Satan. The Catholic Church believes in the protection of all life from conception to natural death with no exceptions. The problem that you and others have is that in Catholicism "The Church" is divinely protected; while the members are not. All other churches do not have that distinction. They were all started by some human not by Christ Jesus.
By the way, are any of the following actually incorrect: "Jesus Christ", "Christ Jesus" and/or "Jesus the Christ"?
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 12th, 2018, 5:54 pm

The problem that you and others have is that in Catholicism "The Church" is divinely protected; while the members are not. All other churches do not have that distinction.

No. The problem that I (and many others) have with it is that the ROMAN Catholic church is NOT "the church" of the apostles (the one true church). Instead it is the Roman/pagan infiltration of the one true church.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 16th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
The problem that you and others have is that in Catholicism "The Church" is divinely protected; while the members are not. All other churches do not have that distinction.

No. The problem that I (and many others) have with it is that the ROMAN Catholic church is NOT "the church" of the apostles (the one true church). Instead it is the Roman/pagan infiltration of the one true church.

That you say so does not make it true. Perhaps, you could provide some support for your insightfulness.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 17th, 2018, 2:58 am

OMG...not again....
....like I have not addressed the Catholic issue enough times on this forum!!!
Right now I'm more interested in why Pat Buchanan neglected to mention the psychotropic meds factor in his recent article about the Florida school shooting. Is he part of the MSM who gets big money from big pharma and vaccine makers? Of course we know the answer to this one.
Catholics and Jews sure do have a stranglehold on the rest of society. And neither are taking us in a good direction.
Martin Luther sure was right about some things. He really topped things off in that last sermon of his :grin: ...my personal favorite. :grin:
The anti-Christ and his prophet....... :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on February 17th, 2018, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 17th, 2018, 9:18 am

Also, I had an in-law that was booted out of the Catholic Church because her husband LEFT HER.
Nice.....a bunch of pedophiles judging someone who got a divorce through no fault of her own.... :wag:
The b@stard left her with 5 kids too!!!!
She ended up a staunch Lutheran.
All's well that ends well, I guess. :grin:

Artificial birth control is a sin in the Catholic Church, period.

But pedophilia obviously is not..... :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 25th, 2018, 7:06 pm

First, further evidence that the house is indeed the home of the Blessed Mother, http://www.tfp.org/science-confirms-ang ... to-loreto/, and second, Pres. Trump is indeed bringing God back into America's conversation. Seems that the Hermit's prophecies from 1980s are being fulfilled.
philosophicallyfrank

Previous

Return to Religious Liberty Forum