« Back to RenewAmerica

SRA: Satanic Ritual Abuse

Religious freedom updates and discussion

SRA: Satanic Ritual Abuse

Postby newsie » September 14th, 2018, 11:41 am

Please let me make this abundantly clear this article is MY OPINION. With a lot of research.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. KJV

Satanic rituals would include also santoria, voodoo, and all related religions that sacrifice things to a god or gods. Except Judaism & Christianity. It is my opinion that satanic rituals by people are bringing forth demons, especially cannibal demons, that are then possessing others
such as Rudy Eugene The Miami cannibal and Anesson Joseph who attacked Tony Grein and his sister in Delray Beach Fl. Jeffery Dhammer was also known to dabble in the occult (possibly unbeknownst to themselves, or possibly they performed the satanic rituals themselves) that then attack and eat innocents.

Revelation 9:21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

sorceries = magic arts connected to Idolatry (satanic rituals) and drugs the root word of sorceries is Pharmakia which is where we derive the word pharmacy also known as drugs. So to create these super soldiers they must use a comprehensive formula of satanic rituals, psychotropic drugs, and psychotherapy. And some if not all of the following. Electromagnetic Mind Control, positive negative reinforcement, mental cruelty, torture, drugs including sodium pentathol/truth serum, LSD and others, hypnosis, possibly Electroconvulsive therapy formerly known as electroshock, keeping a candidate awake for days on end with the playing very loud music, Implanting Entirely False Memories. Are all techniques used to create the Manchurian candidate. Even further proof of the fact that these people are demon possessed is the fact that when they are confronted by law enforcement and fired upon it always takes multiple rounds to put them down.

Quote Russ Dizdar on Coast to Coast AM
"Modern day satanic ritual abuse is the process by which the underground is trying to create... god-men, the super soldier,"

These super soldiers are also known as Manchurian Candidates, sleeper assassins, or the chosen ones.

News article "ZOMBIE ATTACK surveillance video cannibal in Miami Florida man"
News article "Naked attacker ‘ridiculously strong,’ recalls Delray Beach family he assaulted"

Folks this is a huge problem. There is no doubt in my mind that Beltway snipers were Manchurian Candidates, They're trigger word was duck in a noose.
Prophecies in the Headlines page
http://freesites.ourchurch.com/a/Ancien ... page_id=82
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: SRA: Satanic Ritual Abuse

Postby newsie » September 23rd, 2018, 9:45 am

BEYONCE'S ex Drummer of 7 YEARS says BEYONCE uses DARK MAGIC & cast a spell on her (Details inside)! :oops:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MneBUF2LQxE
newsie: calling it like I see it
Are you drinking from the river denial?
newsie

Re: SRA: Satanic Ritual Abuse

Postby philosophicallyfrank » June 1st, 2019, 2:47 pm

We should not be surprised by the rise of Satanism. We have, especially, for the last 50 +/- years "sat on our collective duffs" and did nothing while God has been being removed from our society and culture. Although in reality, we have been allowing what Jesus taught us to be distorted for some 500 years to the point now-a-day that there are some 50,000 +/- denominations and sects and I'm not aware of any Christian leader who refutes that number. Christianity has devolved into "DIY" (do it yourself) Christianity. No matter what "you" want to believe and/or reject; you can find a denomination or sect to suit your fancy. God create us with "free will"; but, Jesus taught with very specific teachings.
philosophicallyfrank

Return to Religious Liberty Forum