« Back to RenewAmerica

Non-Catholic Denominations & Sects

Religious freedom updates and discussion

Non-Catholic Denominations & Sects

Postby philosophicallyfrank » April 28th, 2017, 12:47 pm

There are currently an estimated 40,000 (and continuing to grow) different Protestant and non-Catholic Christian denominations and sects and a good portion of those numbers are multiple variations of mainline denominations. To my knowledge, no one disputes that estimate. So, what is driving those numbers? What is going on?
philosophicallyfrank

Re: Non-Catholic Denominations & Sects

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 3rd, 2018, 9:11 pm

Maybe what is going on is that people are imperfect and so are their religions.
Some religions are not only not perfect....they are downright corrupt, as explained in the book of Revelation.
One of the most corrupt religions in history is the Roman Catholic church. An imperfect man named Martin Luther tried to correct some of the wrongs. The fact that he was not perfect himself does not lessen the good that he did. Even King David (a man after God's own heart) was not perfect (without sin). How can we expect Martin Luther to be? Bashing Martin Luther for not being perfect (yet generally showing good fruit) does not justify all of the evils that the Popes and the Catholic Church have committed against God and against their own flock.
I stand corrected on one thing: satan did not enter the vatican when Pope John Paul said he did....satan entered it long before that.

If the Catholic church were really "the one true church" it would not have such rotten fruit and it would not have become such a criminal organization.
Frankly, I'm tired of Catholics and Jews running everything. They're running everything right into the ground.
It is definitely time again for the humble "home churches" of times past....
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 3rd, 2018, 9:58 pm

It hasn't escaped my notice that Yawn seems to be curiously silent on these topics that he claims are near and dear to his heart. :cool:

It seems that a "virtuous troll doing God's work" would honor the sabbath by taking this opportunity to chime in on his "one true church" claim, defending what he sees as truth. Yet he stays silent.

It could make one wonder about his true intentions, couldn't it?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 12th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:Maybe what is going on is that people are imperfect and so are their religions.
Some religions are not only not perfect....they are downright corrupt, as explained in the book of Revelation.
One of the most corrupt religions in history is the Roman Catholic church. An imperfect man named Martin Luther tried to correct some of the wrongs. The fact that he was not perfect himself does not lessen the good that he did. Even King David (a man after God's own heart) was not perfect (without sin). How can we expect Martin Luther to be? Bashing Martin Luther for not being perfect (yet generally showing good fruit) does not justify all of the evils that the Popes and the Catholic Church have committed against God and against their own flock.
I stand corrected on one thing: satan did not enter the vatican when Pope John Paul said he did....satan entered it long before that.

If the Catholic church were really "the one true church" it would not have such rotten fruit and it would not have become such a criminal organization.
Frankly, I'm tired of Catholics and Jews running everything. They're running everything right into the ground.
It is definitely time again for the humble "home churches" of times past....

The Catholic Church is not nor can be corrupt; since it was founded by Jesus who then proclaimed that "the gates of hell shall not prevail against it". However, all of it's members are human and all are sinners, except for Mary the mother of Jesus and she was conceived with Original Sin but purified by God when she was conceived. Remember that the Catholic Church has been the only Church founded by Jesus with His personal garentee that it would last forever, not once, not twice but three times. So, obviously, anyone who says that Jesus' church went wrong is saying that they do not believe in Jesus. It's that simple.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 12th, 2018, 5:36 pm

The Catholic Church is not nor can be corrupt; since it was founded by Jesus who then proclaimed that "the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

You obviously have your ROMAN Catholic church mixed up with REAL true church..... :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 12th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:
The Catholic Church is not nor can be corrupt; since it was founded by Jesus who then proclaimed that "the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

You obviously have your ROMAN Catholic church mixed up with REAL true church..... :wag
Explain please!
philosophicallyfrank

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 12th, 2018, 5:50 pm

philosophicallyfrank wrote:
Truthismymiddlename wrote:

You obviously have your ROMAN Catholic church mixed up with REAL true church..... :wag
Explain please!
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 17th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Part of being a man...and part of being a Christian involves protecting women and children---not funding institutions who abuse them, like the Catholic Church.

I don't see how any man or any true Christian can even think about attending and tithing to a church with such rampant pedophilia (or such paganism and anti-Biblical doctrine). Maybe it's because most men themselves have turned queer or pedophile in recent decades-- and this may be due to bioweapons like the conspiracy theorists say. Low T, coward men, so many queers and pedophile men...ya really gotta wonder what may be going on here.

First the men allowed themselves to be emasculated by the feminist movement...it all started there. Now we have "men" like Yawn who whine about other men "with deep voices" like Alex Jones, as if he can't stand the fact that a man is actually acting like a man....and not some feminized pu$$y.

I grew up around men who were really men--not the feminized version. Although not perfect, they hunted, they fished,they had guns and they thought that protecting women and children and country was honorable. They were more like "the Nuge"--not the pu$$ified vegan men of today who spend so much of their precious time condemning people to hell for eating meat...while exempting queers and pedophiles from this fate. None of them would've knowingly sat in an institution filled with pedophiles. It would've been unthinkable.

Jones speaks for many women--including me---when he notes how women are "longing for the alpha-male again".
Yeah, baby......we're sooooo craving it. :grin: Hope it's possible again one day for the women who aren't old bats like me. It doesn't look too likely, though. They'll never know what they missed......

The Catholic Church is not nor can be corrupt;
:roll: :wag:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby philosophicallyfrank » February 20th, 2018, 12:06 pm

Truthismymiddlename wrote:Part of being a man...and part of being a Christian involves protecting women and children---not funding institutions who abuse them, like the Catholic Church.

I don't see how any man or any true Christian can even think about attending and tithing to a church with such rampant pedophilia (or such paganism and anti-Biblical doctrine). Maybe it's because most men themselves have turned queer or pedophile in recent decades-- and this may be due to bioweapons like the conspiracy theorists say. Low T, coward men, so many queers and pedophile men...ya really gotta wonder what may be going on here.

First the men allowed themselves to be emasculated by the feminist movement...it all started there. Now we have "men" like Yawn who whine about other men "with deep voices" like Alex Jones, as if he can't stand the fact that a man is actually acting like a man....and not some feminized pu$$y.

I grew up around men who were really men--not the feminized version. Although not perfect, they hunted, they fished,they had guns and they thought that protecting women and children and country was honorable. They were more like "the Nuge"--not the pu$$ified vegan men of today who spend so much of their precious time condemning people to hell for eating meat...while exempting queers and pedophiles from this fate. None of them would've knowingly sat in an institution filled with pedophiles. It would've been unthinkable.

Jones speaks for many women--including me---when he notes how women are "longing for the alpha-male again".
Yeah, baby......we're sooooo craving it. :grin: Hope it's possible again one day for the women who aren't old bats like me. It doesn't look too likely, though. They'll never know what they missed......

The Catholic Church is not nor can be corrupt;
:roll: :wag:

As I said: Its members are sinners and therefore those things will, sadly, happen. Regarding the clergy and sex abuse4; it was and continues to be principly Homosexuality not pedophilia. Having said that; it is the Catholic Church which still condemns Homoxesuality and it alwayas will. Catholics do not speak for the Catholic Church; Jesus did. Catholics speak for their individual selves.
philosophicallyfrank

Return to Religious Liberty Forum