« Back to RenewAmerica

Hello

Wide-open discussion

Hello

Postby Intelligent Design » December 8th, 2017, 10:37 pm

It has been a very long time since I’ve checked in here.

1) something’s are locked and apparently unavailable to reread

2) Aaron still thinks he has earned the top dog award

3) was his place resembles a ghost town

4) I was told Hines passed away...May God’s Perpetual light shine apon him.
The Constitution is controled anarchy, just barely, as was the intent of our Founders.

You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body.C.S. Lewis

Statutum tempus Lex of Deus est a Donum. Donum attero nisi a speculum of lex of Deus, in terra
Intelligent Design

Re: Hello

Postby Intelligent Design » December 8th, 2017, 10:48 pm

5) we also have to login for each post

6) and we can’t edit lol
The Constitution is controled anarchy, just barely, as was the intent of our Founders.

Statutum tempus Lex of Deus est a Donum. Donum attero nisi a speculum of lex of Deus, in terra
Intelligent Design

Postby bossfan » December 23rd, 2017, 9:38 am

Hi Intelligent Design.

It has been a long time since I have last visited this sight too.

I'm sorry to learn that Dave has passed away. How did you learn of this, if you don't mind my asking?
bossfan

Postby DaveC » December 23rd, 2017, 12:00 pm

David A. Hines, 68, of Weirton, W.Va., passed away April 1, 2017. David was born and raised in Vandergrift, where he developed his passion for music, especially the guitar. He traveled to Colorado, where he toured with several bands, including "The Rockin Rudolphs" as a guitarist. Over the years, he was also part of "Anabana" and "Luminus." He moved back to the Pittsburgh area, where he continued to make music. At family gatherings, he was the entertainment, singing and playing his guitar around the fire. Dave was also a very active member of MENSA, where he wrote a monthly article for their newsletter "Phoenix", played guitar for some of their gatherings and enjoyed being a member of the "Culture Quest" team. With a wide range of interests, he is accused by friends of possessing more useless information than any other of their acquaintances. He has officially studied music and psychology and unofficially nearly everything else. Like many a Mensa member, he can usually be found hip deep in books. David is survived by his daughter, Tracy Payne (Eric) Weaver; grandchildren, Matthew, Samantha and Autumn; and many aunts, uncles and cousins. David was preceded in death by his parents, Everet and Bertha (Makowski) Hines; sister, Carol Hines; and brother, Dennis Hines.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017, in Mt. Saint Peter Church, 100 Freeport Road, New Kensington. Arrangements are entrusted to the GIUNTA-BERTUCCI FUNERAL HOME INC., 1509 Fifth Ave., Arnold, JohnPaul Bertucci, owner-supervisor.
To leave condolences, visit http://www.giunta-bertucci.com.

Published in The Valley News Dispatch on Aug. 9, 2017

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tribli ... =186323927
DaveC

Postby bossfan » December 23rd, 2017, 5:22 pm

Thanks, Dave C.

Heartbroken and crushed.
bossfan

Postby UnAmericanYOU » January 5th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Yeah, someone told me last June Hines was gone on April 1 and at that time, I looked for an obit but didn't find one. I knew his health was bad from a PM almost a year ago but he thought he would recover and said he was getting stronger by the day.

Well, he is in a better place now but I will not forget him and will always miss him - Dave was one of a kind.
"Heavens, no! It could get subpoenaed. I can't write anything!"

Hillary Clinton, asked in 1996 interview if she she had ever kept a diary.
UnAmericanYOU

Postby DaveC » January 7th, 2018, 1:20 pm

A dozen or so years ago I first heard about an obscure Texas Congressman named Ron Paul because Dave couldn't stop writing about him. Through everything that followed Dave always stayed true to his convictions.

Other long time contributors took their leave from here last Winter and I had hoped that Dave's silence meant that he had also found a more fruitful place to pursue his passions. This thread prompted me to do another search and now we know. There will never be another person quite like him.
DaveC

Postby Intelligent Design » March 11th, 2018, 1:21 pm

Bossfan,

I don’t mind, a dentist in the Chicago area.

Intelligent Design

Return to Open Forum