« Back to RenewAmerica

FOX News Pimps Vaccines

Wide-open discussion

FOX News Pimps Vaccines

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 1:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nzHL_1VOFk

I once heard a comment (from someone from JBS, I think) about how it's not what Fox news reports....it's what they DON'T report. In other words, they leave out some very important questions in their stories. For example, did these vaccine pimps ask HOW this outbreak occurred?? Could it have been because of all the illegals allowed here (by Obama) who brought it here? And....isn't it true that these non-citizen "citizens" do not have to be vaccinated to enter school like the "real" citizens here do?

There is also the rumor that this virus was intentionally planted to promote vaccines......

Also...why are there SO MANY vaccines given all at once these days?? And why can't they find less questionable preservatives for them?? We had vaccines as children but did not suffer all of the consequences that seem associated with vaccines. Some "Godly" scientist with a moral ethic needs to investigate why this is. Is that too much to ask??

F-CK Fox News
...at least on this issue.

ALSO: was the outbreak caused by the vaccinations??? FOX leaves these questions out. Why? If FOX continues this bullsh!t ---they will end up just like CNN.
Truthismymiddlename

Re: FOX News Pimps Vaccines

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 2:05 pm

Oh and.....(can't believe I forgot THIS one)...

I've heard that the ingredients for these vaccines come from ISRAEL...vs. here at home.

If true, this does not exactly sweeten the pot for me. :wink:
Truthismymiddlename

Postby DaveC » February 4th, 2015, 2:37 pm

"For example, did these vaccine pimps ask HOW this outbreak occurred??"

These outbreaks occur because someone who is infected and contagious but not showing symptoms yet spreads the virus around in a public place.

"Could it have been because of all the illegals allowed here (by Obama) who brought it here?"

Doubtful. Measles is generally brought in from a foreign country. Since the asymptomatic, contagious phase only lasts for a few days, the carrier is much more likely to have flown here than to have walked across the border.

"And....isn't it true that these non-citizen "citizens" do not have to be vaccinated to enter school like the "real" citizens here do?"

Not in California. I can't speak for everywhere.

"There is also the rumor that this virus was intentionally planted to promote vaccines......"

Count me as extremely dubious on that one.

"Also...why are there SO MANY vaccines given all at once these days??"

Because vaccines now exist to protect against more different things than before.

"And why can't they find less questionable preservatives for them??"

That's already been done. Those "questionable preservatives" (whether they were really questionable or not) are already largely a thing of the past.

"We had vaccines as children but did not suffer all of the consequences that seem associated with vaccines."

The rate of consequences was extremely low when we were children and is also extremely low today. The rate of HYSTERIA is greater today but not because the rate of consequences has increased over time.

"Some "Godly" scientist with a moral ethic needs to investigate why this is. Is that too much to ask??"

That's been done repeatedly. They keep finding that vaccines are safe. Some people still refuse to believe them.

"ALSO: was the outbreak caused by the vaccinations???"

There is ZERO evidence to indicate that.

"FOX leaves these questions out. Why?"

I'm not even going to touch that one.
DaveC

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 2:47 pm

davec:
These outbreaks occur because someone who is infected and contagious but not showing symptoms yet spreads the virus around in a public place
Then explain why--in almost the same breath--Fox news states that measles and polio have been "eradicated" in the US (due to past vaccines). If this is true, then explain WHERE this suddenly came from!
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 2:55 pm

DaveC,

This is a very personal issue for me.

My son has type 1 diabetes. The cases of type 1 diabetes have risen in the population along with the number of vaccines given and the amount of them given at one time. Type 1 diabetes is also an AUTOIMMUNE disease. I'm no scientist--but I do have half a brain.....and half a brain is all that is needed to see the possible connections here.

Instead of wasting time on trying to figure out something unprovable(like when the world began)...why don't you all do something tangible for humanity and figure out WTF is really going on with these illnesses in our population that SEEM connected to vaccines????

At least there's a possibility of PROOF on this one!
Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on February 4th, 2015, 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby DaveC » February 4th, 2015, 2:56 pm

"Then explain why--in almost the same breath--Fox news states that measles and polio have been "eradicated" in the US (due to past vaccines). If this is true, then explain WHERE this suddenly came from!"

As I said in my response IMMEDIATELY BELOW the one you are quoting, people get infected in other countries where measles and polio have NOT been eradicated. Then they fly back here on an airplane and spread it around.

Fortunately you pretty much have to go to Nigeria to get infected with polio now. Measles is still much more wide spread in the Third World.
DaveC

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Then why don't all these illegals made "legal" have the same vaccination requirements to enter school as American children do?

And why aren't they required to have proof of immunization when traveling here --like WE DO when we go to other countries?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby DaveC » February 4th, 2015, 3:04 pm

"My son has type 1 diabetes."

That puts you in the same boat as all the autism parents. Vast amounts of time and resources were wasted looking for a vaccination - autism connection. It has now been PROVEN that there isn't one. I see no reason to connect vaccinations with diabetes either.
DaveC

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 3:05 pm

"Also...why are there SO MANY vaccines given all at once these days??"

Because vaccines now exist to protect against more different things than before.
Maybe they should be spread out more then vs. given all at once. Isn't an AUTOIMMUNE disease defined as OVER-STIMULATION of the immune system where the body starts attacking its own organs???

Does it REALLY take an IDiot hillrod to figure these things out?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby DaveC » February 4th, 2015, 3:07 pm

"Then why don't all these illegals made "legal" have the same vaccination requirements to enter school as American children do?"

"And why aren't they required to have proof of immunization when traveling here --like WE DO when we go to other countries?"

Those are public policy questions. I'm going to just stick to the science questions today.
DaveC

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Postby DaveC » 1 minute ago
"My son has type 1 diabetes."

That puts you in the same boat as all the autism parents. Vast amounts of time and resources were wasted looking for a vaccination - autism connection. It has now been PROVEN that there isn't one. I see no reason to connect vaccinations with diabetes either
I don't believe it's been proven. We've only been told that--by the elite- who are less than trustworthy!!!!
My questions about type 1 diabetes are rational and sound.
Can you possibly understand the GUILT I feel as a mother for not educating myself about these vaccines???? Can you possibly?
Truthismymiddlename

Postby DaveC » February 4th, 2015, 3:16 pm

"Maybe they should be spread out more then vs. given all at once. Isn't an AUTOIMMUNE disease defined as OVER-STIMULATION of the immune system where the body starts attacking its own organs???"

I'm going to guess that you didn't raise your kid in a sterile bubble. Just by having contact with things like AIR and DIRT your immune system gets constantly stimulated by novel antigens all the time. Try taking a walk outdoors during pollen season if you want some OVER-STIMULATION. Specifically targeted vaccines are nothing in comparison to the natural world.
DaveC

Postby DaveC » February 4th, 2015, 3:25 pm

"I don't believe it's been proven. We've only been told that--by the elite- who are less than trustworthy!!!!"

I've read the literature and it's been proven to me. I don't know how to prove it to you because you seem to believe that all these medical researchers are under the control of untrustworthy elites.

"My questions about type 1 diabetes are rational and sound.
Can you possibly understand the GUILT I feel as a mother for not educating myself about these vaccines???? Can you possibly?"

I have read quite a bit about the guilt that numerous mothers of autistic children have experienced. I think it's tragic that people experience COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED guilt over something like this. I am a proponent of education to help people like you recognize that they have nothing to feel guilty for.
DaveC

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 3:35 pm

That answer does not satisfy me. It does not explain the sudden increase in cases that coincide with the increased vaccines---and the fact that the vaccine schedule at that time was changed to give more vaccines in one visit vs. spreading them out. My oldest son had a much different schedule of vaccines--that is why I am aware of this change with my second child.

I've told this story before...but I'll tell it again.

When my son was 1st diagnosed everyone was asking "WHY?" of course. We were given a lot of material to read including all the possible causes that led to this disease. The ONE thing MISSING from that list as a possibilty?? Immunizations.

A bit suspicious, dontcha think?
And the explanations given at that time did not explain the big increase in cases. The factors you mentioned have always existed---but the factor that I've mentioned has NOT always existed. Don't you think, as a scientist, that this should be looked into?
Truthismymiddlename

Re: FOX N(J)ews Pimps Vaccines

Postby Truthismymiddlename » February 4th, 2015, 3:45 pm

davec:
"And why can't they find less questionable preservatives for them??"

That's already been done. Those "questionable preservatives" (whether they were really questionable or not) are already largely a thing of the past.
Bullsh!t! Mercury is still in some vaccines and cancer viruses too.
Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on May 9th, 2017, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Next

Return to Open Forum