« Back to RenewAmerica

SANTORUM, HITLER, TALIBAN, REV. PHELPS

Wide-open discussion

Postby halley » February 20th, 2012, 1:25 pm

What does these people have in common. All are fanatic, radical extremist and a danger to society. Santorum will take over control of our live more than big Government. The oppose abortions, birth control and prenatal care. Prenatal testing is prenatal care. Birth defects that are detected by prenatal testing and amniocentesis that can be corrected in the womb saving lives or babies and mothers. If we want government out of our bedroom and lives, Santorum is not the leader we want in our lives. He is too extreme to be leader of a free nation. Maybe in Taliban country he would be great leader.
Santorum is a terrorist and he would take away our freedom.

Blood test for mothers could save lives of hundreds of unborn babies
Denis Campbell, health correspondent
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 9 August 2009

• Risk-free screening may replace amniocentesis test
• Diagnosis would use maternal blood sample
Such conditions include cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease and Huntington's disease. Chitty says that if NIPD can be made reliable and accurate, between 250 and 265 mostly healthy babies who currently die through miscarriage would survive.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/ ... blood-test

Rick Santorum is against pre-natal screening

Yes, prenatal screening does test for Down syndrome and trisomy 18. But amniocentesis does not “more often than not” result in abortion — not even close. It also tests for a variety of other conditions, and can help to identify potential complications so that women can have healthier pregnancies. If there’s a medical condition that necessitates treatment or surgery during or after pregnancy, it gives doctors and families the information they need. Yes, it can also ID conditions that lead some women to choose to terminate. But for the women who choose to continue pregnancies with fetal complications, it offers time to prepare for a child with special needs, or a stillbirth. It can make pregnancy and delivery safer.
http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2 ... screening/
"We have met the enemy and the enemy is us."
"Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people"
halley

Re: SANTORUM, HITLER, TALIBAN, REV. PHELPS

Postby specter » February 20th, 2012, 3:22 pm

What does these people have in common.

Santorum isn't IMPOSING his values on anyone. Neither is he stealing your money to support HIS personal theology as Obama is.

Get thee behind me Satan. Thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
specter

Postby davehines » February 20th, 2012, 3:26 pm

halley wrote:What does these people have in common. All are fanatic, radical extremist and a danger to society.

She forgot one name from the list: Halley. She has constantly preached worship of big, interventionist government run by her Messiah Obama.

Santorum will take over control of our live more than big Government.

Wrong. He would take control of our lives using big government. Without the government gun that Halley so adores backing him up he wouldn't have the power to take control of our lives.

Santorum is not the leader we want in our lives, He is too extreme to be leader of a free nation..

Once in a while Halley stumbles upon the truth, purely by chance.

Santorum is a terrorist and he would take away our freedom.

Yep. About as much as Obama.

Ceterum censeo...
Last edited by davehines on February 21st, 2012, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metaphors be with you.
davehines

Postby davehines » February 20th, 2012, 3:29 pm

specter wrote:Santorum isn't IMPOSING his values on anyone. Neither is he stealing your money to support HIS personal theology as Obama is.

Wrong. He said outright that he believes in imposing his values through government with taxpayer money. In the statement he said that this was the major difference between him and Paul -- Ron doesn't support such imposition on the taxpayer dime. He said outright that he has no problem with the PATRIOT Act, and doesn't oppose NDAA.
Metaphors be with you.
davehines

Postby halley » February 21st, 2012, 9:04 am

specter wrote:
What does these people have in common.

Santorum isn't IMPOSING his values on anyone. Neither is he stealing your money to support HIS personal theology as Obama is.
:doh:
WTF does these lies come from? I know, FOXNEWS and RUSH. Specter, you are one white dude I would not want to meet in a dark alley. You scare the hell out of me and I am not easily scared.

Get thee behind me Satan. Thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
"We have met the enemy and the enemy is us."
"Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people"
halley

Return to Open Forum