« Back to RenewAmerica

“DAYCARE” AN INSTITUTION.

Wide-open discussion

Postby halley » April 17th, 2012, 12:12 pm

Romney is fine with day care raising children of welfare mothers. I wonder how he an Ann would feel about day care raising their 5 boys. Day care could have raised the Romney’s 5 boys and Ann would have had the dignity of working out side of the home. Day care for a two year old and the separation from the mother can be traumatic and damaging to the welfare of the child. Many two year olds are still breast feeding.
Day care is an institution much like foster care and can often lead to other institutions like prison. Not to mention the possibility of abuse and day care create angry kids. I saw it in my two year old and my two year old grand son.
Even children starting kindergarten sometimes suffer separation anxiety.

Babies in Distress: Horrors of Daycare
Read This Before Putting Your Baby in Day Care
http://voices.yahoo.com/babies-distress ... tml?cat=25

Does Day Care Damage Your Child?
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-286594.html
"We have met the enemy and the enemy is us."
"Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people"
halley

Re: “DAYCARE” AN INSTITUTION.

Postby davehines » April 17th, 2012, 12:34 pm

halley wrote:Day care is an institution much like foster care and can often lead to other institutions like prison. Not to mention the possibility of abuse and day care create angry kids. I saw it in my two year old and my two year old grand son.

This is the situation you want, Halley -- twice as many people working and paying taxes so that you can decide how their money is spent and how their children will be raised.

You make a very contradictory case: You bemoan these children paying the price for what you consider the "dignity" of getting a paycheck rather than the dignity of taking care of the kids.

Ceterum censeo...
"'My country, right or wrong' is the moral equivalent of 'my mother, drunk or sober.'”
-- G.K. Chesterton
davehines

Re: “DAYCARE” AN INSTITUTION.

Postby Aaron G » April 17th, 2012, 5:08 pm

halley wrote:Romney is fine with day care raising children of welfare mothers. I wonder how he an Ann would feel about day care raising their 5 boys. Day care could have raised the Romney’s 5 boys and Ann would have had the dignity of working out side of the home. Day care for a two year old and the separation from the mother can be traumatic and damaging to the welfare of the child. Many two year olds are still breast feeding.
Day care is an institution much like foster care and can often lead to other institutions like prison. Not to mention the possibility of abuse and day care create angry kids. I saw it in my two year old and my two year old grand son.

Romney and his wife could have had someone raise their kids for them. Not all rich people do but a lot have round the clock people taking care of them.

When you said "many two year olds are still breast feeding," I immediately LMFAO. It reminded me of the movie Grown Ups with Adam Sandler and those other so-called comedians. :roll:

Day care isn't like foster care. I was in both at an early age. I stayed out of jail. Oh and my parents who raised me weren't on welfare...EVER...as far as I know. So, I hate to burst your bubble and I'm not saying that all welfare mom's want to be on welfare as a career choice, but there are many who abuse the system. Their kids are just mo' money for them. And, it's a shame that people treat their kids that way. :whistle:
"When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear." -- Thomas Sowell
Aaron G

Return to Open Forum