-Moralism
-Anarchism
-Drug laws
-Censorship
-Communism
-State worship
-Open borders
-Organized religion

Styx, on Twitter, doesn't go into detail on any of these but assumes we understand what he means. This is very disappointing because I'd like to know what his thoughts are on the issues. For instance, some think gay people should have more rights than others to do whatever in front of whomever they please. While others just think gays should be gay, not openly, but quietly.

My carbon footprint is small. If there is such a thing as a carbon footprint you could fit millions of mine in one of Leonardo DiCaprio's footprint. I'm not for any type of environmentalism that requires us to pay taxes. More money means more trees cut down.

Styx is for abortion. At what point do you consider a pre-born baby viable and a person? 2nd or 3rd term? It's viable until the mother chooses, basically.

Styx and I are in agreement on a lot of things but I am really starting to get fed up with Republican'ts now. Demonrats have always been on my sh-t list.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Return to News