According to sofi.com, “Harvard University is known for being one of the oldest (if not the oldest) institutions of higher learning in the United States. Harvard tuition, which was $57,261 a year in 2022-23, is above the national average for four-year private nonprofit institutions of $39,400, though a high number of students receive student loans or scholarships to cover this cost.”
In contrast, the ancient writer of Proverbs tells us this:
“Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?” (Prov. 17:16).
We know what is going on in American education from K to 12, and the meme from iFunny seems to say it all—in a picture worth far more than a thousand words.
Why have so few noticed that for almost a generation our college professors and instructors have been teaching lies, omissions, and deep mind-twisting political and societal garbage on a daily basis?
On the Palestinian issue, we have to ask, where were the educators educated?
Did they just miss the classes that taught these commonly well-known historical facts?
- The Palestinians had no nationhood or the hope of one, prior to the return of the Jews in 1948. But Israel’s claim to the land goes back to the days of Moses.
- The Palestinians were offered self-rule several times, but refused. They chose to opt for only one thing: the total annihilation of Israel.
- The official flag of Palestine only goes back to the year 1964. Also, they never had a constitution of their own, or common coinage.
- Roman Emperor Hadrian hated Jews, thus he decided to insult them by naming ancient Israel Palestina, the name of Israel's most hated enemies. It was a twist on the ancient Philistines.
- Prior to 1948, Palestinians were a group of nomadic desert dwelling Arabs, without any specific national background or place of origin.
- For an entire generation, Palestinians have been committing terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens. It should be noted that Christians are taught to turn the other cheek, but the Jewish people are still working under the call for an eye for an eye. After a generation of attacks, why would anyone blame them for their present course of action?
- On 28 May 1964 the PLO finally drew up a charter for the Palestinians. It provided several articles that call for perpetual conflict and war against the Jews, especially, article 8.
If the educators in our best colleges and universities missed these easily accessible historic facts, we can hardly expect them to know the far more spiritual aspects of the truth about the nation of Israel found in the scriptures.
Besides being spiritual, biblical history stands against the best historical evidence from the remaining books of Roman History, Tacitus, Josephus, and a plethora of more modern Jewish historians. It’s good history.
Most people know that Jew hatred is ancient, Psalm 83:4, but very few are aware that it is demonically inspired. Satan (the god of this world) will rev up hatred for Jews and soon for Christians as well. He knows that the Savior of the world is a Jew, the givers of the law were Jews, and the coming elect known as the 144,000 are all exclusively Jews.
Satan’s ego and his plan for this world is to place himself as the "Antichrist" over the entire world—no room for the Jews or the Christians (Rev. 13:1f.).
His plan fails, all because of something the Bible refers to as Armageddon.
“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon” (Rev. 16:14-16).
Before the last battle on earth takes place, it serves us well to understand that from this day forward, coming against Israel for any reason, imagined or real, or because of sloppy academia, will be met with complete failure.
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it (Zechariah 12:2-3).
Who could have guessed that the ancient question of "why the heathen rage" could have such a simple answer?
They apparently got a second-rate education and don’t seem to know it.
To read more articles by Michael Bresciani click here.© Michael Bresciani
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.