Current Freedom Watch and Klayman cases and projects
By Larry Klayman
© Larry Klayman
November 5, 2018
- Citizens Grand Juries – Given the inaction of the Sessions' Justice Department, Freedom Watch is empaneling criminal grand juries to bring indictments against Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, James Comey, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, George Soros, Eric Holder and others who act as if They Are Above the Law. The indictees will then be tried, convicted and sentenced. We will then petition President Trump to arrest and have incarcerated the defendants. Under a 1992 landmark case styled United States v. Williams former Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia ruled that the grand jury belongs to We the People, not the three branches of government. Thus, this action is legal, proper and most of all necessary as the citizenry has no governmental Justice Department that will enforce the rule of law and the Constitution against elite establishment officials.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton – This case, which is now before the U.S. Supreme Court, seeks to hold the former First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and failed presidential candidate legally accountable for the deaths of Ty Woods and Sean Smith, brave heroes who died with Ambassador Chris Stephens at Benghazi. The case was brought by the Gold Star parents, Patricia Smith and Charles Woods, for their fallen sons.
- Class Action Lawsuit Against Google/YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Apple and Instagram – This complaint, recently by Freedom Watch's Leftist Media Strike Force, seeks to hold these social media companies, all run by leftist CEOs, liable under the antitrust laws for agreements in restraint of trade to discriminate against conservatives and other non-leftist interests, thereby chilling free speech.
- Defamation Suit brought by our client Sheriff Joe Arpaio against the New York Times for having viciously libeled him. This action was also brought by Freedom Watch's Leftist Media Strike Force, which seeks to hold the leftist "Fake News Media" legally accountable to the rule of law and common decency.
- Continuing Cases Against the Obama Deep State Intelligence Agencies, such as the National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation for illegal and unconstitutional spying on the American citizenry. These cases are now before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- Defamation Suit in Mr. Klayman's capacity as a private lawyer on behalf of Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore against Sacha Baron Cohen for his slanderous actions on Showtime.
- Defamation Suit against the producers at NBC/Bravo and Andy Cohen, brought by Mr. Klayman in his private capacity, for having slandered a prominent fashion designer, Jackie Beard Robinson, accusing her of stealing clothing from Melissa Gorga of the Housewives of New Jersey.
- Bivens Constitutional Suits brought by Mr. Klayman in his personal capacity for plaintiffs Ryan Bundy and others for gross prosecutorial misconduct, lying under oath and other crimes perpetrated against peaceful protesters exercising their First and Second Amendment rights during the famous successful standoff at the Bundy Ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada. The defendants are FBI Director James Comey, former Attorneys General Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, current Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others by the FBI, Department of Justice and Bureau of Land Management.
- Declaratory Judgment Action for Cliven Bundy brought on behalf of the citizens of Nevada to have state land, which the federal government falsely claims to own, in fact owned by the people of Nevada. This is a case which seeks to further and enforce state sovereignty has wide ramifications for ranchers and others in the western United States in particular who have been put out of business by the illicit and over-regulation and illegal actions of the federal government.
- Defense of Appeal by Attorney General Jeff Sessions of the dismissal of the indictment against the Bundys. This case is currently before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the most radically leftist appellate court in the nation.
- Complaint filed by the Gold Star parents of Seal Team Six and other special ops whose sons died on a mission code-named Extortion 17 against the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Taliban, former Afghan President Hamid Karzai and others for murder. Plaintiffs are now seeking a default judgment.
- Lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act to uncover illegal and criminal grand jury leaks by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his leftist prosecutors harming the rights of President Donald J. Trump, his family and associates. The uncovering of these illegal and criminal grand jury leaks could result in Mueller's removal and the end to his "witch hunt" intended to destroy the Trump presidency.
© Larry Klayman
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.
(See RenewAmerica's publishing standards.)