« Back to RenewAmerica

Ukrainian Orthodox Cult

Religious freedom updates and discussion

Re: Ukrainian Orthodox Cult

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 25th, 2019, 5:38 pm

We all know pfrank's version of the truth. The truth is that the word catholic can't be found in the Bible. If there was a true church then nowhere does it specify the name. Jesus didn't talk about His church.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Truthismymiddlename » July 26th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Last edited by Truthismymiddlename on July 28th, 2019, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthismymiddlename

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 26th, 2019, 8:27 pm

It would be better if pfrank was an atheist. He wouldn't condemn people to hell because he wouldn't believe in hell or purgatory, whatever.

There were a few atheists on here who never told me to go to hell. Even if they did want me to burn in hell it wouldn't make sense because no God = no hell.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 27th, 2019, 8:21 am

The roman catholic church is wealthy. But does God take money? Bribes don't work I hope. If a poor person holds a sign that says "repent" maybe we should take heed. If a poor person on the streets was once wealthy but now holds a sign that says "repent" then that should tell us all something.

One theory I came up with is God can be in two separate rooms at the same time. He can be two different people but the same God. Everyone views God differently. I don't think anyone's Christianity is the same, with or without the Bible.
Deplorable MEh

Chants v. Hymns

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 27th, 2019, 9:20 am

Hymns win hands down. Catholics can't come up with hymns because hymns can't be sung in Latin. Plus, traditions don't allow catholics to explore. If you ever watched Sister Act with Whoopie then you'd know what I'm talking about.
Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » September 12th, 2019, 5:26 pm

philosophicallyfrank

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 16th, 2019, 9:22 pm

Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » September 18th, 2019, 12:28 pm

philosophicallyfrank

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 18th, 2019, 12:52 pm

A friend of mine prefers one catholic church over another because of the different teachings and the people are not as friendly at the one he doesn't go to. Not every catholic church teaches the same. So it can be said that not every catholic church is 100% catholic.
Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » September 21st, 2019, 12:14 am

Sadly, you are correct; however the difference with Protestantism is that Jesus said three times that His Church would be divinely protected as in Matt. Ch. 16 vs 18 "that the gates of Hell shall not prevail". Protestantism has no direct connection with Jesus. So, while some in the Catholic Church are less then loyal to the teachings of Jesus; there will be others who will keep the faith.
philosophicallyfrank

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 22nd, 2019, 9:33 pm

Deplorable MEh

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 22nd, 2019, 10:17 pm

Pfrank, please replace the word "then" with "than". You keep making that error. I don't mean to go all davehiney on you but you are consistently annoying me with your grammar errors.
Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » October 1st, 2019, 2:59 pm

philosophicallyfrank

Postby Deplorable MEh » October 21st, 2019, 2:55 pm

Deplorable MEh

Postby philosophicallyfrank » November 26th, 2019, 5:32 pm

philosophicallyfrank

PreviousNext

Return to Religious Liberty Forum