« Back to RenewAmerica

Feelings

Wide-open discussion

Feelings

Postby Deplorable MEh » July 27th, 2019, 9:54 am

Davehines was right. Feelings don't matter. The way you feel about a situation or a person has no importance.

If you don't have feelings that can be hurt then the only thing that can hurt you is physical pain. I'd rather cry from a broken bone than from a broken heart. The only way to stop having feelings is to ignore people who want you to have feelings.

Opinions can be the truth but the truth is never an opinion. Never say "I feel" or "I think". It's better to say "I thought". If you think something is true then you didn't give it much thought.
I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Feelings

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 8th, 2019, 9:29 pm

I'm the controller of my destiny. I'm the master of my fate. I will fight with words all tyranny. I will guard against the state.
Deplorable MEh

Re: Feelings

Postby Deplorable MEh » September 10th, 2019, 10:14 pm

My cat has a heart murmur and my dog was put down today. I just don't know what to think or... f e e l.
Deplorable MEh

Return to Open Forum