The truth is, no matter the outcome of this contested election, we have to take a stand right there at home to protect our freedom!
Here is APC’s activist training webinar #6. My main interest in producing these is to help concerned citizens to get started in their local activism. That is the main focus of these training webinars. They also help those experienced activists to learn new tactics.
This newest addition recaps and provides more detail for the very basic organizing steps needed to begin to form your local organization and guide your community to become a Freedom Pod.
Also attached are the original 5 webinars for you to review. Please share them all far and wide to your friends and fellow activists! Together, let’s take American back!
Webinar #6 – If Biden wins? If Trump wins?
How do we effectively respond?
Our Previous Webinars:
Webinar #2 – How to Become A Citizen Ninja!
Webinar #3 – If You Don’t Stand Up Then You’re What’s for Dinner!
Webinar #4 – Building a Legislative Liberty Coalition
Webinar #5 Think Locally, Act Locally!
HOW TO FIGHT BACK IN YOUR COMMUNITY
There is a determined force in the world dedicated to an agenda designed to “reorganize human society.” To achieve that agenda they are on a drive to change our American economic system, abolish private property, and change our system of representative government.
Most importantly, they have focused on making those changes primarily through control of government on the local and state levels. They have trained a cadre of activists to present and promote legislative programs that are backed by various funding programs to entice local representatives to enact their agenda. That’s why it’s at the local and state levels where we must make our stand to stop them.
The goal is to take a stand to promote and defend the three main principles of freedom including free enterprise, private property, and limited government intrusion in our lives. Specifically taking direct action in your own community, thereby establishing it as a pocket of freedom or a “Freedom Pod.” This becomes a shining example to then pass to the next community, and the next, creating a freedom movement. This manual is designed to provide the tools and training necessary to accomplish that goal.
In the Activist's Handbook:
- How to take the offensive and control the action.
- How to research and expose the Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) and planners that influence city policy.
- Documents that provide comprehensive background information on the origins, supporters, and details of the policies we face.
- How to organize on the local level.
- How to network with other activists and build your movement.
- How to get media attention, using social media, and writing effective letters to the editor.
- Legal Action/ Making Representatives personally responsible for their actions.
- Legislative Action/ the Five Bill Package and how to use it.
In the Activist Tool Kit:
In addition to the Activists Workbook, APC has created the Tool Kit, located on the APC website. Here you will find
- Many more documents to aid your research on dangerous planning policies
- Important forms and background materials on how to file the Civil Rights Act, Section 1983 claims
- Videos of major movement leaders that can be used for group programs
- Recordings from the APC local activist training webinar series. These can be used to create your own training program.
In addition, the Tool Kit will be updated anytime we receive new documents or tactics for fighting back. That way it will always be fresh and up to date – a constant, reliable tool for on-going training!
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.