LGBTs possibly introduced HIV into the West, but they certainly spread it. Even though HIV is quite difficult to catch, LGBTs managed to drive it to every corner of society. Covid-19 is easily transmitted. That’s why FRI warned that LGBTs would figure large in the Covid-19 epidemic. Their rebelliousness, vengefulness, risk taking, ‘overwhelming sexual hunger,’ and high mobility have already made their mark. Indeed, LGBTs are a major part of the bugs’ spread on the East coast, especially NYC, Atlanta, and Miami.
- Jan 31, with 8 cases in the US, Trump bans China flights.
- Feb 1, Joe Biden: “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science—not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”
- Feb 2, NY City Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot “There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus…, and certainly not to miss the [Chinese] parade next Sunday.”
- Feb 19-25, Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Feb 19, Milan, Italy. 40,000 assemble for an important soccer game.
- Feb 24, Nancy Pelosi "come to [San Francisco's] China Town" to shop & eat.
- March 4-10, 10K gays in Miami for Winter Party. 10,000+ revelers from all over the world danced shoulder-to-shoulder and enjoyed sex Over the next week, several party-goers had carried the bug to Boston, to NYC, to Seattle, to D.C., to Toronto, and infected many in Miami (one became, along with a 79 year old man – one of the first 2 deaths in Miami).
- Early March, New York City: 20 gays attended a “deliberate infection potluck” in a small apartment. The host discouraged them from washing their hands. He said gays had to spread the virus, which would then build gay immunity.
- March 24, New York City: A 48-year-old nurse manager at Mount Sinai West in Manhattan became the first nurse known to die during NYC’ Covid-19 pandemic.
How many gays were ‘the first’ of a given category to die? Right now it’s not being reported, but probably many. Not only are gays more apt to deliberately infect, but they are more willing to ‘risk things, and defy authority.’ Gays are often professionals—MDs, nurses, teachers; food workers (cooks, waiters), and blood donors. Everyone is endangered by them if they get infected.© Paul Cameron
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.